james153

New Uprated Headlight Looms Just £39.99 Posted With Original Connectors

Thanks Will. James had pm'd me back and said the same. I don't know what bulbs are fitted but know they're not standard so they could well be nightbreakers.

Thanks again ;)

Can you supply the nightbreaker bulbs with these.... Just being lazy and saving myself a separate trip to the shop

We've now made a couple of tweaks to the looms to make them even better, even brighter! Treat your car this valentines.

what tweaks be those then james?

are they still twin relay or have you gone triple relay for failover?

i am going to need another loom for my valver & may also replace the one on the VR

can you supply them with ring xenon ultima bulbs?

thanks

If the above bulbs are better than night breaker happy with those too. What about the inline fuse I have seen mention to stop the switch overheating - is this needed too?

Can you supply the nightbreaker bulbs with these.... Just being lazy and saving myself a separate trip to the shop

Yeah we do them with the bulbs, £55.99 all in. I'll PM you my paypal address.

Ta, James.

what tweaks be those then james?

are they still twin relay or have you gone triple relay for failover?

i am going to need another loom for my valver & may also replace the one on the VR

can you supply them with ring xenon ultima bulbs?

thanks

We've changed the earth wire and got some slightly more powerful relays, still the two.

We don't have them bulbs in stock, but I can look to get them in for you. I'll drop you a PM to sort out a little more.

Thanks James. Email invoice received and paid. Looking forward to having some light in my life lol.

We've changed the earth wire and got some slightly more powerful relays, still the two.

We don't have them bulbs in stock, but I can look to get them in for you. I'll drop you a PM to sort out a little more.

Hi James

I like to purchase one of your latest Headlight Looms for £39.99 for my 1994 VR6

Can u PM me your PalPay address please!

Does it come with instructions?

Thanks

Wayne

Hi James

I like to purchase one of your latest Headlight Looms for £39.99 for my 1994 VR6

Can u PM me your PalPay address please!

Does it come with instructions?

Thanks

Wayne

They do indeed come with fitting instructions. I have sent you out a PM with the payment details in.

Ta,

James

They do indeed come with fitting instructions. I have sent you out a PM with the payment details in.

Ta,

James

Ordered!

Thanks James!

Got mine today looks good thanks. One question.... What is the ballast resistor, where do i find it? Any pictures? Thanks

Thanks Sean sounds easy enough... So from the instructions i have to disconnect this and remove it..... Am i just left with a couple of wires that was connected to this ... If so do I just leave them as is or are they live at all and need taping?

I would just tape the ends up Chuggs to protect them in case you ever want to go back to standard. (Guess that will only happen if you sold the car and took the loom for another! lol)

Thanks Andy - that's what I will probably do - tape them up that is not go back to standard.

.......and got some slightly more powerful relays, still the two.

Hi James - Your assistance please. My headlights (and full beam) do not seem to be working, suspect my relay/s have packed up (fuses in tact, loom disconnected, all lights working) - please can you supply a replacement (Paypal waiting), or advise where I can get these from for a like for like replacement. Many thanks.

Edited by Storm Guy
spelling!

Hi James - Your assistance please. My headlights (and full beam) do not seem to be working, suspect my relay/s have packed up (fuses in tact, loom disconnected, all lights working) - please can you supply a replacement (Paypal waiting), or advise where I can get these from for a like for like replacement. Many thanks.

Hi, Sorry to hear about this, It's rare for the relays to pack in. The new relays are on their way out to you as we speak.

Let me know how you get on. Thanks, James.

hi james got mine a while back and messaged you via email about full beams not working when loom is connected? you advised to check correct bulbs and fuses all bulbs are correct and fuses are ok......any ideas?

hi james got mine a while back and messaged you via email about full beams not working when loom is connected? you advised to check correct bulbs and fuses all bulbs are correct and fuses are ok......any ideas?

PM'd