Hatton VR6

Practical Classics July Edition

Just received Julys subscription copy of Practical Classics, should be out in the shops in 2-3 days. It has a 4 page buying guide on this great coupe featuring kipvw's yellow 1.8 16v car. Good to see the car mags acknowledge what we already knew that this is a real classic!

Just had a good read at my local Asda, where they already had said issue on the shelf. Nice read indeed.

Tempest

Thank god for the internet. Being in Oz I bought it in i-Books. It was a good write-up on the Corrado. First time I've bought the mag and it is a pretty eclectic read. Always fancied a Triumph Stag so you never know...

Picked up a copy this morning, a nice read & great to see Kips nugget in there.

Edited by Harrier

Nice article. Well done to Kip. I didn't know the VR6 was wider than other models!

Prices on the rise as we speak.......

Nice article. I doubt it will affect prices much, if at all. But having an article inv such a magazine is an indication that the car really is moving out of the " simply an old car" and into realm of true classic, albeit a modern one.