G60MAT

Trimsport VW Corrado Carbon Fibre Rear Number Plate Holder

When are they going to be available? Any discount on multi buy? I'm after a few things

Working on them next couple of weeks - sorry guys NO discount on carbon products.

Working on them next couple of weeks - sorry guys NO discount on carbon products.

What about me? I did supply the US rear tub for templating :)

Any news on these OE style brushed aluminium effect & red VR6 grille badges G60MAT? Lots of people are keen to get their hands on one I think.

Slightly of topic but are the 3 retaining screws still available? Just managed to round mine off think they're rusted 😬

Slightly of topic but are the 3 retaining screws still available? Just managed to round mine off think they're rusted

Not sure, but the Part Nr is N 0139612 for the Screw and 411945279 for the Washer.

Ian.

Not sure, but the Part Nr is N 0139612 for the Screw and 411945279 for the Washer.

Ian.

Brilliant thanks!!

Ian.

Just looking for these part numbers, we have the screws on the way from VW which we will also offer as an option, unfortunately the washers are special order so will be a few weeks until we have these.

Ordered,

I've got st/st screws and washers on mine

Yeah they are just self tappers. St steel has to be the way fwd. I use along with the plastic washers ;)