dan95x

**Updated List, Prices & New stuff added on P10** 94 Moonlight Blue VR6 Breaking

Dan I will take the passenger head light subject to a pic please.

Hi Dan I will deffo take the Passenger headlight can you give me a price posted please.

Hi Dan, I'll take the steering wheel please mate. Can you PM me your details please.

Thanks,

Sean.

I am pretty sure I have now replied to everyone who asked me anything - A couple of days without internet causes absolute havoc!

If you have asked me anything and I haven't replied, just give me a kick and I will get onto it!

Have updated thread with pics, and have also updated anything that is definitely gone!

Dan

I will take the magnecors if they're still available please? Could you please let me know if there is any damage to the connectors or rubbers ie any sparking issues?

---------- Post added at 6:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:28 PM ----------

sorry, these are 8mm or 7mm?

Dan I'll withdraw my interest on the hoses and wipers thanks mate

Ill take the drivers side fog light if not already taken- been looking for months!

Sorry should have read the thread first!!!! before requesting parts

cheers

Steve

Edited by J.C
I was being lazy

OK, I think all Messages/PMs replied to again, but if I have missed you and you have asked me anything, just let me know.

Am desperately trying to keep thread up to date, but seem to get flurries of people offering on items, so am operating first to ask gets first refusal (within reason) and first to pay/at least leave a deposit gets it! That seems fairest, and happy to let people know on a 'waiting list basis' if stuff falls through.

As a result, I am really sorry if something is still on the thread but when you ask me it is gone/under deposit - I am just struggling to keep up with the pace at the minute!

Any questions at all, just shout

Dan

Bit bizarre this..... before you let the chassis/body shell go, I might be interested in cutting out a piece of the body shell at the rear corner below the lighting cluster (drivers side).

A few years ago some one reversed their 4x4 tow-bar into mine right on the crease. It was professionally repaired but after a while started to rust and now its pretty grim.

A bodyshop recently suggested the best repair would be to weld in a new rust free corner section.

If yours is colour code LC5M that should be a match for mine which I guess is a bonus.

Also I will join the queue for your front wings and fog lights and fan housing (don't expect they will be available now though )

Ta.

Bit bizarre this..... before you let the chassis/body shell go, I might be interested in cutting out a piece of the body shell at the rear corner below the lighting cluster (drivers side).

A few years ago some one reversed their 4x4 tow-bar into mine right on the crease. It was professionally repaired but after a while started to rust and now its pretty grim.

A bodyshop recently suggested the best repair would be to weld in a new rust free corner section.

If yours is colour code LC5M that should be a match for mine which I guess is a bonus.

Also I will join the queue for your front wings and fog lights and fan housing (don't expect they will be available now though )

Ta.

Unfortunately, Shell had to go as soon as I was finished stripping it, as there was nowhere to actually keep it on the drive, so I had to have it removed asap - Shame as I wanted to offer people any cuts they might have wanted, as I could have cut them out for people, but unfortunately Home situation is not as I would like at the minute!

As you guessed, there is a bit of a waiting list for all of those, but will happily add you to it (I think that makes you 4th in line for fogs, 3rd in line for wings & second for fan housing - I am ssuming you mean rad fan?)

Sorry couldn't be more help dude

Dan

That's a shame. Did it go for its metal value or to a breakers yard? I could go visit the breakers if I feel desperate.

Yes I am looking out for a radiator fan housing. When my radiator was replaced a few months back the housing nearly disintegrated.

That's a shame. Did it go for its metal value or to a breakers yard? I could go visit the breakers if I feel desperate.

Yes I am looking out for a radiator fan housing. When my radiator was replaced a few months back the housing nearly disintegrated.

Metal Yard I am afraid, as they were the only people I could get to take it without suspension on (i.e not rolling). The fan is theoretically gone to a new home along with the fan housing, but I will let you know if it falls through.

Dan

Are the ignition leads still available if so how old are they

Hi Dave,

They are - I don't know I am afraid, they were on the car when I bought it, so they will be at the very least 12 months old. However I can tell you that when I was trying to diagnose a running problem (turned out to be a duff spark plug) That I tested them with water spray for arcing/splits etc and there was no sign of any problems with the leads whatsoever.

Cheers

Dan

Very much interested in the bonnet. Also other panels. Unless i missed someting do you have a passenger door in good nick and a sunroof panel. Don't need the whole mechanism just the panel if poss. Can collect as i live in Kidderminster

Rustynuts - Have dropped you a PM mate - No sunroof panel it was knackered, and I do have a pass. side door but it is probably not what you are looking for.

Just so everyone knows, as Of Thursday Morning till Tuesday Morning I will be away, so if you message me in that time I am not ignoring you, and I will drop you a note when I get back.

Cheers

Dan