bristolbaron

Eeeeeeeeeeeekk! Deposit taken!

Just taken a deposit on the VR and realised from Thursday this will be the first time I've been Corradoless in almost 9 years!

Heres a Flickr link with photos of some of the highlights! FLICKR

I'm sure I'll still be checking in here daily, if not just to browse the classifieds :bonk:

I'll defo be in another one at some point, I just have to get a few things in order first.

I'll be up the garage this week photographing spare parts for sale - there are boxes and boxes to go through.

Baz

Take the time out you need, then come back with renewed enthusiasm when your ready bud!

Whereabouts in Bristol are you Baz? My folks live in Oldland Common and I'm up there visiting quite regularly. I can get them to pick up, or I can if it coincides with reference to the parts you will be selling that may appeal mate.

I hope i get a good discount Baz :) You'll be back you know you will :salute:

ah, Fishponds! I used to go there when I was little as my grandmother lived there. I'll be keeping a close eye on the classifieds too... I think a fair few people will be! Don't sell too much though - you know you'll need some of it when you come back!

Edited by scarlet_vr6

small world :lol:

theres not a lot up there thats exciting, just piles of 'stuff' thats been accumulated! There is a set of grey leather Recaros though - the plan is/was to save them for a Storm grey VR for the future, but who knows. Otherwise it's mostly bits. i want to start over with a clear garage rather than trying to squeeze a car around boxes :bonk:

Sad times but good news you've sold. I'm sure you'll be back. They all come back :D

vultures.jpg

:lol:

:lol: there's really not much exciting stuff! i promise!

Wait, what? Storm grey leather recaros you say?

as per the other thread, your car is pretty much my perfect spec.. Storm grey, Recaros, Schrick/VSR, Audioscapes are all essentials in the next car. :afro: Other option is ridiculous 2.0 16vG60 monster with ultraviolet recaros!

I feel honoured to have become Corradoless in the same month as a true leg

end among us serfs.

Oops!

Seriously though, I wish you all the best for the future bb, and I will be looking in on here from time to time, too.

Tough withdrawing from all things Corrado, it would appear!

I feel honoured to have become Corradoless in the same month as a true leg

end among us serfs.

Oops!

Seriously though, I wish you all the best for the future bb, and I will be looking in on here from time to time, too.

Tough withdrawing from all things Corrado, it would appear!

I only sold up because it wont be the same without you! :camp: :lol:

you sold the green one?

Yup, first viewer! Collecting thursday.

Popped up the garage today to start sorting things - might take a while..

547376_10151558640031769_1376959252_n.jpg

Yikes! It's a bit like Cash in the Attic - but a bit more interesting :)

I know I know.. silly really, but so pleased to have everything in one place now and the thought of clearing it all is even better!

To be honest, there's loads up there which really is just junk.. old broken bits I took of and for some reason didn't bin? Others will come to good use.

Best bit will be working out how to fill it all again once its empty! :lol:

I'm just glad you've sold it and not broken it - seems to be far too many being broken up at the moment :(

I'd never break one - too lazy :lol:

Saved a couple over the years from breakers and poor modifiers! This one had a dodgy exhaust and badly tinted lights but luckily I found it before it was too late :cheers:

I'll be on to sorting out my mk2 next, in fact I might do a thread for it as it could get interested.. another project 'save me'

Think your garage is better stocked than my local stealer. In fact I'm sure it is!

I'd never break one - too lazy :lol:

Saved a couple over the years from breakers and poor modifiers! This one had a dodgy exhaust and badly tinted lights but luckily I found it before it was too late :cheers:

:notworthy:

I'm just glad you've sold it and not broken it - seems to be far too many being broken up at the moment :(

Precisely.

Its gone :(

chap thats collected it though is lovely, its defo gone to a good home. I've pointed him in the direction of the forum, so could make an appearance!

I'm off to search ebay for another :lol: :bonk: