samthegram

What's happened to Lamin-X UK?

I think it is run by a guy called Riley on here? It seems to have vanished off the net. I have been out of the loop fo a bit, have I missed something?

Was just about to order some lightsmoke film for my fogs and indicators but was stopped in my tracks :(

Not sure how often he comes on now. He's gone and bought himself a Lexus, and relegated the Rado to the garage last time I'd heard. He was talking about selling, but not sure if he has.

Here you go though.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=lamin-x&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CDgQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lamin-x.co.uk%2F&ei=Z5D2UcLODsfKhAf_74GYCA&usg=AFQjCNFioyyZ96zlaYxG3TE-DbZfVHBe5A

That's not his website, it's a domain advert page. He must have closed it down. Shame he's lost the love, it'll come back....it always does. ;)

Anybody else know anything? Do we have to buy it from America now?

It doesn't for me, none of the headings or links do anything. I am doing something wrong?

what browser are you using?

ive checked in chrome & IE10 & all is fine

Now thats strange, It worked for me about half an hour ago, I just came back to copy the link and it won't work anymore lol

Just tried it this morning and it's working fine it wasn't the other day though :scratch: