VAG-hag

VR6 Breaking - Some stuff still going cheap

Right im with you.

All the seals are very good mate. Ill take a pic of the ends for you as this is where they wear.

---------- Post added at 9:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:02 AM ----------

The plastic part was missing, the piece I mean is the leather covered plastic part that slots on.

chief the plastic bit was there its in one of the boxes up the top mate

Oops! Thought it wasn't present. Cheers pal

I will take the door scrapers pal if they're still available? Not bothered about pics etc - any would be better than mine!! Does the heater matrix work? If so will it fit the 16v?? Although I'm having a 20vt put in next week it'll be the same connectors. Thanks

I will take the door scrapers pal if they're still available? Not bothered about pics etc - any would be better than mine!! Does the heater matrix work? If so will it fit the 16v?? Although I'm having a 20vt put in next week it'll be the same connectors. Thanks

The original matrix failed but I have a new one that was due to go in the car. £20 or 25 posted.

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

If James doesn't take the scrapers ill let you know

Hi Chris,

What's the condition of the toolkit, any rust and is it complete including all tools, casing etc.?

Also what's the space saver spare wheel / tyre like aswell please?

If it's all in vgc then please send me some pics. when you can: [email protected]

Also have you got the warning triangle in it's case and the rad. top plastic cover trim with warning stickers?

Cheers,

Phil

Edited by Philstrm250

can you PM me payment details for the scuttle rubber seal.

I will give the handbrake handle a miss......the leather covers are not really interchangeable.

---------- Post added at 9:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:02 AM ----------

[/color]

Oops! Thought it wasn't present. Cheers pal

If you can find it, how much for the plastic handbrake cover and B pillar trims posted?

Thanks,

Sean.

Edited by seanl82

Morning VAGhag - did you see my interest in the parcel shelf? Id put it in my email about the other items i've had ;)

thanks

[/color]

If you can find it, how much for the plastic handbrake cover and B pillar trims posted?

Thanks,

Sean.

:wave::wave::wave:

Dash is bang on mate. Im in Barnsley :-)

nice one well ill definatly have it just pretty busy at the mo so dont know when i could get to you to pick it up unless your going to tatton this wkd?

Hi,

I'll take the door triangles and footwell vents please. I'm also after the rear bumper mounting brackets and a corner securing clip as mine came with a tow bar fitted. Also need a front seat runner rubber guide. Will the drivers side rear quarter glass be available ? I know they are a bugger to get out. What condition is the gear nob in ?

Cheers

G thanks for the enquiry.

I have the triangles and I think the rubber guide you mentioned.

Gearknob is no show winner if im honest. Would you like pics? If so pm me your email address

Ok I'll take the gearnob aswell, no need for pics. Still got the footwell vents ? Pm me a price for parts posted please and let me know if or when the other bits i mentioned become available. Thanks

I've found my missing footwell vent so don't need these anymore but i will take the boot popper aswell.