VAG-hag

VR6 Breaking - Some stuff still going cheap

Much appreciated.

I'll probably be re-spraying, will it knock out ?

Where are you please ?

Mike

Mike, I am in Barnsley mate. TBH its not really a keeper.....

Hi,

Looking for rear license plate bulb surround (if rust free) and 1x dashboard 4" speaker. Do you have these available?

Cheers

Hi,

Looking for rear license plate bulb surround (if rust free) and 1x dashboard 4" speaker. Do you have these available?

Cheers

These should still be available from the dealer for not much money :) Comes bare metal. I bought one several years ago and painted it at home.

These should still be available from the dealer for not much money :) Comes bare metal. I bought one several years ago and painted it at home.

Did not know that! I'll give the stealers a call. Cheers :D

I do have the part but as Jim says you may be better off going to vw.

I think the speakers went with the dash mate.

First class. They Move well and the hand brake part is free as a bird. This surprised me as the car was stood a while but the guy must have kept the hand brake off.

Thanks

sounds good pal, what are the seals like ? will they need re-furbing ? where abouts in Barnsley are you? i have family up there who might be able to pick them up for me, but failing that how much for both posted to cv10 7lr ?

They look sound but I will stress that the car they were on was stood a while so can't guarantee the seals mate.

im in shafton if useful for your family to meet me. If not it'll be £10 p and p so £20 the pair posted.

Cheers, Chris

Sounds good to me pal, cant grumble at that price really even if they need a re-furb, send me your paypal details, i think i'll take the vr6 badge too if you still have it, i'll send you my address for posting

cheers

Sam

front windscreen wiper plastic covers up for grabs by any chance?

Do you mean the 3 pieces? If so ill check on Thursday for you

Sounds good to me pal, cant grumble at that price really even if they need a re-furb, send me your paypal details, i think i'll take the vr6 badge too if you still have it, i'll send you my address for posting

cheers

Sam

No worries sam, let me check on the vr6 badge situation and ill send you my PayPal address. I take it you want them posting?

Hello mate Im after the engine ecu, ecu wiring loom and immobiliser box with keys if you still have them? Also the little junction boxes off the top of the fusebox.

Edited by willmason1975

Hello mate Im after the engine ecu, ecu wiring loom and immobiliser box with keys if you still have them? Also the little junction boxes off the top of the fusebox.

Hi will,

ecu - check, ill hold it for you

loom - no longer available

immobiliser - im sure the car didnt have a factory one. It had old fashioned keys with no chip

fuse box - I will check on Thursday mate. Thanks

Hello mate - don't suppose you've got a headlamp multi plug have you?

Cheers

Jamie

Hello mate - don't suppose you've got a headlamp multi plug have you?

Cheers

Jamie

sorry Jamie, dont think I do

Hi Chap,

Is the VR6 Brake servo 'with ABS'? If so I am interested just let us know a price ALL In.

CCFN

Bunny

Hi bunny, if you mean did it come from a car with abs. Yes. If you want the abs controller as well ill do both for £30 + p&p so £38 or servo on its own £28 posted. Cheers.

Hello again, looking for the clip or whatever it is that holds the side indicator in place. Still available?