MoonlightVR Pics - Sad day - 26/2/06 - SOLD IT :-( Pics pg11

With RCs.

Yes I am a tart! :lol:

knew that already lol :roll: :lol:

and the car is alright nothing special lol :roll: :wink: :lol: :twisted:

Very nice looking car!

What have you done with your RS wheels?

Cheers Fraser

The RS rims are his dry use rims I think?

LOL Alex :p

Quite Right on saving them for the good weather! Iv been looking for a set for ages but can never stumble upon them,best of it is iv got the money ready for them or RCs.

Cheers Fraser

I can only echo the previous comments - you must have put a lot of effort into the car- not least on the day you took the photies!!

The car must be fairly unique in the extent of factory options and I for one am glad that it is out there on the roads setting an example and flying the Corrado flag!!

Thanks for the comments above guys :D

Some more pics taken at Edition 38. The BBS RS in full effect in the last 2 pics :D

My partners in crime are: Aqua blue - vr6dom, black - rado16v (change your profile name bruv!)

Forget McD's, WE'RE LOVIN IT! :lol:

Love the car Asim, looks great, love the beige recaros, love the bbs, Styled as a corrado should be. Great pics too.

If i dint have a my car only computer wall paper policy, The RS Effect would be the one.

Top work :D

Took the 2nd wife (as the wife calls it :lol:) up to Stealth for a few choice mods at the end of last week:

Mk4 V6 4motion 312mm discs & calipers

Pagid grooved discs and FR pads

Goodridge braided hoses

Supersprint cat back exhaust system

BMC CDA

Larger flowed throttle body

Fit the VW Motorsport VSR

It's fair to say the car's a different animal now! The engine has always been a bit more lively than stock, but the induction mods have absolutely transformed the low down response and pull of the car. Definitely worth while doing for a road going real world VR. Ideally I would have liked to have done the mods one by one to see how things improved at each stage, but I couldn't be ar$ed this time!

The other unexpected change is the sound. I love the sound of a VR with induction kit, but the VSR and BMC CDA take it to a different level. It's more cultured sounding, and I think the VSR has something to do with this as well as the CDA.

The Supersprint is a damn fine piece of kit too. Absolutely perfect fit for starters! The tailpipe is just like OE, only slightly larger so it fills the bumper aperture perfectly and also exits at the slight angle the OE pipe does, which I like. Lovely and quiet (silent on the motorway), but with subtle bassy tone, especially at low revs. A very highly recommended system to you VR owners out there.

The brakes are already far far better than the Pagid grooved 280mm set up and they're not bedded in yet!! Pretty much a plug and play conversion.

And as ever Stealth is THE place to go, but you guys already know that. You really can't fault their advice and service. :D

1st time I've seen your car dirty!!

didnt realise you had an OE system up until now?

Nice RC's.. I mean BRAKES :D