EJ Taylor

WANTED: Window Scraper Driver Side. REWARDS AVAILABLE!

Ok I am desperate for this now, I need the outside window scraper seals for the drivers door. As you may or may not know my car is out the body shop now but i cannot/will not drive it as i am missing this part, its killing me. Can anyone help?

Drivers side: 535837474A

Someone MUST be able to help me, I've been searching for weeks on end. Help me out and ill help you out........

Many thanks

Edited by EJ Taylor

Problem getting second hand is they are a real bugger to remove, invariably they deform and can't be 100% corrected, I've tried and failed!

This is going to be one of those parts that needs group buy special runs, I feel like I'm overdue doing one of these on behalf of the forum but time ain't on my side at the moment :/

I had a pair of new / unused ones which I sold on here for £100 a few weeks ago. I think I underpriced them to be honest. Given the rarity I'd just pay the £80 - it doesn't seem that unreasonable to be honest.

I paid 140 for a pair from VW a year or so ago so 80 for one side now it's obsolete seems about right.

Think im going to have to as everyone on here seems to keep PM'ing me saying they have some then selling them to some other C*nt 5 minutes later. Still after some though meanwhile (until i have £160 spare).

As I said in another thread,passenger side still available from ARZ Tuning,

Thanks chaps ill get on it if i cant source some locally before end of month!

£140 from VW.. i bought one recently for about £56 inc VAT!

Which VW man? as my local ones dont have any and cant track any

No free bacon? username change in order..

I like the way you think

I know i know... but it seems the only way i can get help from people on here is to offer free bacon, until i posted "free bacon" in the tittle no1 gave a ****, yet the second i put it in the tittle look at all the response i have. When it stops working ill stop doing it!

I may have to speak to VR6 about a comedy username change for EJ Taylor! ;)

Also the passenger side isnt the really the problem, i can find that one one tinterweb, its the drivers side thats the problem!

Part No: 535837474A

£140 from VW.. i bought one recently for about £56 inc VAT!

hmm pretty sure it was 140 all in, but my memory does fail me from time to time.

incidentally I had been trying to get some for a while and vw were saying obsolete then ssuddenly stock appeared again.

could happen again maybe!?!

Any mileage in contacting VW Classic Parts in Germany and mentioning there is a fairly significant demand for them here in the UK? They might be able to get another production run done.

Any mileage in contacting VW Classic Parts in Germany and mentioning there is a fairly significant demand for them here in the UK? They might be able to get another production run done.

How many would i need to have a confirmed interest in to do this? we talking 100's? 1000's?