perky15

Buying on forum and not recieving item?

What do I do if I have bought a manifold of someone on the forum on the 29th of July and still havnt recieved it i sent the payment on PayPal and hes ignoring all phone calls/texts

because I bought it off the forum I sent the money on paypal as a gift and references it "manifold posted" I was told it was sent on the 1st and txt several times and he said that the courier hadn't sent it last Friday and he was oing to send it via parcel force Saturday I will receive it Monday so I txt again on Saturday see if it went no reply I have rung hime 10s of times txt him and msged him on Facebook with no avail

Sadly there's very little we can do. It's the risk you take when you undertake a transaction on a forum such as this. If you let us know his username we can try and apply a little pressure and, if necessary, block his account so he can't rip anyone else off in future.

The guy is being naughty then and ignoring messages as I can see from his profile that he was last active on the forum today..

I've dropped him a PM.

To reduce the risk of being ripped off, avoid anyone who uses:

"some 1"
in lieu of actual words.

off with his head OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

VR6 Give me a ridiculous user name and picture I beg of you!

I thick "Professor Winkletonk"

VR6 Give me a ridiculous user name and picture I beg of you!

Ok, if you inisist ;)

A real shame that a bad few spoil it for the good many on this forum. And you always get the same bull***t excuses.

My message is simple- IF YOU ARE SELLING GOODS AND RECEIVE THE MONEY FOR THE GOODS, THEN SEND THE GOODS TO THE BUYER. IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE AND BASIC GOOD MANNERS!!!!!!!

A real shame that a bad few spoil it for the good many on this forum. And you always get the same bull***t excuses.

My message is simple- IF YOU ARE SELLING GOODS AND RECEIVE THE MONEY FOR THE GOODS, THEN SEND THE GOODS TO THE BUYER. IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE AND BASIC GOOD MANNERS!!!!!!!

This. Many times this.