clumpy1

Konig R32 Style seat's

[ATTACH=CONFIG]75364[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75365[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75366[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75367[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75368[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75369[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75370[/ATTACH]Ok folk's as I have purchased Billcor's Recaro interior my Konig/R32 Cream leather front seat's are up for grab's also matching rear seat's in cream leather and a parcel shelf in leather (without hanging strap's).Price wise i am looking for £700 which i feel is a fair price.I am though open to negotiation but will not let these go mega cheap as they are in very good condition. Pic's to follow 2moro. Also any deal's with interesting item's will be considered.They come with proper runner's for corrado.

Edited by clumpy1
pic's added

I'm so glad I don't have a Corrado right now! :lol:

Couple of things to note, firstly these fit with no modification - custom konig seat frames slot straight into the Corrado rails..

Second, Neal's been advertising a set of cream doorcards for £100 to finish these of perfectly.. thats a hell of an interior for £800. doorcards..

46344_10151224793981769_1645477312_n.jpg

Nice one Baz and for anyone interested these seat's are so comfortable and supportive I done the Kilmarnock to Castle combe (national day) and back only stopping once either way for a toilet break,

To echo how comfortable these are I have the same seats and they offer superior support for long trecks, German road trips are no problem ;)

Aqvila, you can re-colour them for very little using a furniture clinic kit.

Deebo, Worth a road trip, and would take 10 mins to switch them in for yours and a comfortable ride back!

Sean, thats what credit cards are for mate!!!!

hi don't have my rado on the road yet,wont fit in my bora and not sure id trust my mk2 to get me there.

I live in Milton Keynes so is a bit of a trek.might be able to sort something,not ruled out completely yet though

Thank's Chris for the positive comment's and to everyone else who has posted I am just back from picking up the recaro's from Bill all the way i was thinking i am i doing the right thing.Man these seat's are mint thank's very much Bill pleasure doing business with you.As regard's the Konig's i am flexible most thing's can be arranged apart from a price drop i feel these are priced very well thank's for the interest guy's they will look good in any Rado.

Edited by clumpy1

Pic's now added they were taken when light was going if anyone require's anymore let me know Thank's

Sorry to say it but they're not R32 seats. They might be made by Koenig but they're not the same as the ones VW fitted to the MK4 R32 :)

Sorry to say it but they're not R32 seats. They might be made by Koenig but they're not the same as the ones VW fitted to the MK4 R32 :)

They are probably better though as there are more panels on the seating area, less chance of the leather stretching as it does on the MK4 Konigs ;)

Edited by BILLCOR

Unless of course you have the US 3 panel bum panels like I have :) But you're right though mate. I just thought I'd mention it in case the seller gets into bother with whoever buys them ;)

Unless of course you have the US 3 panel bum panels like I have :) But you're right though mate. I just thought I'd mention it in case the seller gets into bother with whoever buys them ;)

Thank's guy's I have changed the title so there is no confusion.They do look "slimmer" than the seats in a R32 but they are very comfortable and will look great in any corrado.

great looking seats - i'm sure they'll go pretty soon, would love to buy them myself tbh.

Thank's guy's I have changed the title so there is no confusion.They do look "slimmer" than the seats in a R32 but they are very comfortable and will look great in any corrado.

They certainly are comfortable! Amazingly so considering how simple their construction is :D

Price Crash as I really need these gone £550 Courier £50 you would be hard pushed to get one of these seat's in leather for that money never mind two plus the rear's plus the parcel shelf. Come on folk's these are cracking seat's.

your tempting me

Good mate if I was you I would grab them as this is the best price and I have numerous interested.

The seats have a small knob/handle on the sides.I'll get a couple of pic's after work.