matty golf

my blackberry corrado long term toy (project)

bought this back in christmas time 2007 as a standard 2 owner 9a 16 v

c3.jpg

c2.jpg

then just played around with various wheels over a couple of wheels as well as a mandatory drop

DSC00189.jpg

005.jpg

oxford082.jpg

oxford077.jpg

n855595053_1949620_6167.jpg

did not like these

0072.jpg

any ways the 16v died so in went a vr 6 lump which we had running but with house purchase and generally growing up it got parked up and left for past 3 years.

roll on 2013. i got offered a 24 v v6 ex vw cup engine bench flashed by regal full rebuild before sale so i grabbed that, so everything was stripped back and started again

IMG-20130317-WA0000.jpg

20130727_201630.jpg

20130727_201603.jpg

20130727_201653.jpg

i have kept the vr6 box rather than going 6 speed .

decided to us a mk 3 cruise control stalk so i can have some sort of modern day tech

interior wise ive got some heated and elec corrado ultra violet recaros with the door cards.

bbs steering wheel

ive got the vdo centre guages changed all interior plastics to black and retrimmed the headlining in alcantara.

outside ive got some 8&9 bbs rs in 17 inch

the american front bumper and boot lid

need a spoonfed rear spoiler i think .

anyways thats all for now

20130804_122109_RichtoneHDR.jpg

Very nice, and in the best colour too!

Gotta agree, it's a beautiful colour, I like my aqua blue but its not as nice as blackberry!

Headlining looks smart. I need to do something about mine as it's dropped but can't decide what...

Gotta agree, it's a beautiful colour, I like my aqua blue but its not as nice as blackberry!

It's the only time I've been picky about colour when car shopping!

bloody awsome mate never catched and could throw it around.

on other notes cruise control now wired in off a genuine switch just waiting for ecu to come back

got the car moved into the garage so i can continue sorting it out got it all running now so back to sorting out the looms now re taping and getting rid thr cables we dont need

20131018_203923.jpg

20131018_201921.jpg

2013-10-18225404.png

havepulled my gti engineering mk 2 out of storage to use for a little bit of fun before it gets sold after xmas

20130527_192802-1.jpg

20130914_172121.jpg

Edited by matty golf

90% done on wiring now now, refitted the pas resivour and washer bottle. Put loom through bulkheads and fitted servo.

Need to mount ecu in bulkhead and tidy witing under dash to fuse board.

My mk 2 and raddo20140101_154523.jpg

Cruise control stalk20140101_192708.jpg

Above engine bay pick getting neater as my lists gets shorter20140101_192549.jpg

Not as up there with some of the builds on here but im enjoying it. Hopefully all running for end of month

Cruise control. I wonder if it will work, I've looked at the diagrams and it should in theory but haven't got round to fitting it to mine!

Its already in the loom got the mk 4 pedal and brake switch and the mk 3 stalk uses same amount of wires and colours so I theory there no reason y it shouldnt

Good work on this… DIY builds are always to be admired and once in you can tidy until your heart is content..

Its already in the loom got the mk 4 pedal and brake switch and the mk 3 stalk uses same amount of wires and colours so I theory there no reason y it shouldnt

Sods law that I stripped anything I didn't need at the time to ease re-wiring! Fitted new wiring shouldn't be hard though :) Any tips on locating the stalk? I'm looking at Mk3 Golf, Passat B4, Lupo or T4 Vans for sources.