Flame n thunder weekend soft lad!

My mum warned me about people like you haha

Log cabin is in november so im free all weekend for flame and thunder and for the rr day , its turning in to an expensive weekend haha

Ps cheers for sorting this Jim. Can I get a late ish slot too please.

Assuming we actually get enough people interested - at this point it's not looking too good. We're up to what... 6? :(

Count me in - might try and make it a bit of a weekend occasion with the VR6OC the day before and a nice hotel somewhere in the middle to keep the missus happy :-)

I make that 9 Jim......

If anyone hasn't been before it's a great day just for the banter and seeing the different cars on the rollers. The power printouts are just a bonus.

Of those going, what do you hope to get? I'm after something in the 220-230bhp mark

I might try get my Scirocco BlueMotion owning friend along to run his car just to make up the numbers (same chap that had the Leon a few years back that made over 300BHP!)

Think this ones going to be a few weeks early for me :( brandnew fully forged G60 engine, Eurospec BV head, Schrick cam, Scrick baffled sump, pro Alloy FMIC kit etc and CTN gearbox with Peloquin lsd being built at JMR currently. Hoping to be back sometime Nov with freshly painted engine bay too and a chrome powdercoat refurb on the staggered Borbet A's

Might also be able to interest a friend to help with numbers if needed.

Kev, fair enough mate.