I'll come along but won't be on the rollers, next time it's on the rollers will be for a remap.

Jim´s over in the States for a week, so may not get round to sorting things till when he´s back in the UK.

Tempest

Indeed - thanks Eric! Here for work and the time zone difference isn't friendly for speaking to Stealth. I will look into it when I am back!

OK - have spoken to Vince and come up with the 27th October? Does this work for folks? I'm happy to formalise things if we can get something like 10 people interested early enough. I'd ideally like to only get up to 20 or so folks.

So... who's up for it? I might well run my car again just to see how it is so that's one down..

Yeah I'm in got nothing planned for 27th be nice to see if she's still over 200 and see some other Corrados run :-)

Iv just asked the missus if we have out planned in , i know iv got a cabin booked around that date but not sure exactly , if im free ill attend

Cool :) I'll turn this into a proper thread in Event Announcements later this week :)

Cool :) I'll turn this into a proper thread in Event Announcements later this week :)

Jim,

You'll be aware that this is planned to take place on the same weekend (but different day) to the Brooklands V6 Festival which the VR6OC are organising. Whilst many may be able to make both events, there will be some with family who will have to limit themselves to one event or the other. I mention it only to manage expectation in case you find you're struggling for numbers. Let's hope that you don't.

Thanks Charly - I had forgotten about the V6 festival. I was trying to keep it in October because a lot of people are SORN'ing their cars for November it seems. Now that I've booked the date with Vince I'm just going to forge ahead and see how we do with numbers.. we only realistically need to get 15 or so folks to make it work and that shouldn't be too hard to achieve (talk about kiss of death!) :)

All those people at the VR6 fest might want to round their weekend off with a trip on the RR!

If your car has Haldex, it can be relatively easily disabled..

Hi Jim,

Just a quick question on start time. I'm going to be driving from Newcastle and so it's a 3 1/2 to 4 hour drive each way.

I'm happy to set off early but still probably wont be there until mid morning. Unless of course I can get one of my old mates in Sheffield to put me up for a night (likley roll up hungover on Sunday)

Cheers

Ron

Provided I'm sure you're coming then it's not usually a problem to insert you further down the running order. The day does start early (9'ish) but normally takes a fair few hours to get through all the cars.

Iv just asked the missus if we have out planned in , i know iv got a cabin booked around that date but not sure exactly , if im free ill attend

Flame n thunder weekend soft lad!