Andy-H

Not sure what model I have.

Morning All.

Been away for a couple of years but finally couldn't hold out any longer and bought another Corrado

It's a J plate valver but I want to confirm this is the "late" type. I tried searching on here but I couldn't find anything that confirmed what I have at this age ?!?! It looks like it has the late bonnet on but I guess that could have been replaced at any point.

The reason I ask is because the Corrado has In-pro lights fitted but I want to replace them with originals but need to make sure I get the right ones.

Sorry for the dumb question.

Many thanks in advance,

Andy.

PS, here is the car...

1240018_10151803254365682_2118286813_n_zpsd77874ef.jpg

This is what's confusing me too. The car has had a lot of work done to it but it has an early dash with the old style heater controls but the front looks late to me. Very confused ?!?!?

Are there any fittings on the headlights that would give it away do you think??

Late cars have a 70l tank, early shell 55l (lower boot floor and higher gallon figures on dash!), other changes include moving from hook to bar exhaust hangers and revised electrics, sunroof closing on locking iirc

So when it comes to light shopping you need lates mate ;)

Dilemma comes with heavy shopping a long way away though :)

Hi if yr changing out these lights then I would like to buy them if u interested in selling?depending on price obviously...pm me if interested

There is a stone chip in the corner of one of these but they are water tight. Need to decide if I'm gonna go back to originals or keep these and pop some Lamin-x on them.

If the cross over models had the late fronts did they also have the wide track and 5 stud?

Four pot cars had 4 stud,

Mines a crossover,late exterior,early interior,large fuel tank

There is a stone chip in the corner of one of these but they are water tight. Need to decide if I'm gonna go back to originals or keep these and pop some Lamin-x on them.

Look nice with the lamin-x on the headlights, fogs and indicators especially with the car being black

92'/J reg is the crossover year, it has a late exterior but early interior. My valver is a cross over but I swapped all the interior over from a late car ;)