Jim

[Event] Rolling Road Day - Stealth Racing - Sunday 27th October - TAKING PAYMENT

Put me down for it Jim, work looks free that day now.

Well we'll see how we're doing by the start of October and see how folks feel if they have to pay a smidge more.

You lot will bankrupt me !

Ill pay more aswell bit can there be cake ?

Cake! You should have said sooner, will definitely pay more if there's cake! Perhaps you should advertise the event as a cake tasting day which just happens to be at a rolling road. :p

I'll see about sorting some cake out for folks.. no promises tho :)

Would my friend be welcome to come with me in his (show standard) 1.8T converted mk3? or is it C only?

Thanking you...

Would my friend be welcome to come with me in his (show standard) 1.8T converted mk3? or is it C only?

Thanking you...

only if he promises to make less power than me! :) he he

is your G60 standard?

Chip and pulley, thats about it i think. To be honest if the old girl pulls stock power id be happy!

Thanking you...

The more the merrier to be honest! As long as he'll be happy to pay in advance.

Thanking you...

If it makes the numbers up id say theres no reason why not , without him and others joining it might not even happen , not that im the organisor ,

The only thing i can see is that because he is in a mk3 and not a corrado that all the responsiblilties for cake are now with him

Chip and pulley, thats about it i think. To be honest if the old girl pulls stock power id be happy!

He thinks its pushing around 250BHP hence why i called him up to rolling road it cus i think thats bull.....

If it makes the numbers up id say theres no reason why not , without him and others joining it might not even happen , not that im the organisor ,

The only thing i can see is that because he is in a mk3 and not a corrado that all the responsiblilties for cake are now with him

"cake" i forget im the only one on this forum without a bus pass sometimes hahaha I shall speak to him about cake....

He thinks its pushing around 250BHP hence why i called him up to rolling road it cus i think thats bull.....

"cake" i forget im the only one on this forum without a bus pass sometimes hahaha I shall speak to him about cake....

Im just looking for a benchmark really, not had the car for very long and its had a bit of work done internally etc. Want to make sure ive not lost power somewhere down the cars life and it should help me choose what direction i take in regards to tuning ie like find a new engine :)

Be interesting to see what your friend is pushing out although if the 1.8t came out of a 225 TT or similar i dont think 250 would be very difficault to achieve. Superchips claim something stupid like a 50bhp increase just with a chip and if you only get 2/3rds what they claim its still an extra 35ish bhp.

Maybe you should have a little bet, if he does push 250 then you pay for the cake and if he doesnt then he has to fork out for it :)

Im just looking for a benchmark really, not had the car for very long and its had a bit of work done internally etc. Want to make sure ive not lost power somewhere down the cars life and it should help me choose what direction i take in regards to tuning ie like find a new engine :)

Be interesting to see what your friend is pushing out although if the 1.8t came out of a 225 TT or similar i dont think 250 would be very difficault to achieve. Superchips claim something stupid like a 50bhp increase just with a chip and if you only get 2/3rds what they claim its still an extra 35ish bhp.

Maybe you should have a little bet, if he does push 250 then you pay for the cake and if he doesnt then he has to fork out for it :)

haha what is it with corrado owners and cake/bacon.

yer its the bam engine, and it was build from scratch by OBD-Works so to be honest its probably not guna be far off... i just like winding him up... haha

Wats wrong with cake ? How old are you ?

Do we have a head count of how many we have now or do we still have hmmm'ers n arrrr'ers

Wats wrong with cake ? How old are you ?

Do we have a head count of how many we have now or do we still have hmmm'ers n arrrr'ers

Im 100% just waiting to hear back from my mate.

and im 21.. lol

Well im not that much older so there must be something wrong with your taste buds

Do you think the charger and set up will be done before stealth ?

Well im not that much older so there must be something wrong with your taste buds

Do you think the charger and set up will be done before stealth ?

Its all being done on the 30th, i have booked the 30th till the 5th off work, me and OBD-Works are doing it together, so yes, it will most certainly be done by then :D