Jim

[Event] Rolling Road Day - Stealth Racing - Sunday 27th October - TAKING PAYMENT

So do we just send purple Tom cake requests now?

Not sure what's happened to him - not a peep at all. I'll PM him again.

Can I jump in please? ;)

Certainly - if you're happy to pay the higher price which we had to pay because of low numbers of folks, I'll spend any surplus over what's promised to Stealth on cakes, refreshments, etc. Price is £33.33. If you're OK with that let me know and I'll PM you the details :)

Cheers.

Yay, looks like we have made up the numbers then. Should be a great day folks.

If it's just the 15 of us we'll be done by 1-2pm....... Corrado forum pub Roast?

We've popped up the road to The Wharf Inn before, for some grub - was pretty good eating! :)

Ill be popping down with the GF as its only down the road not running on the roller though, ill also see you on Friday 25th Oct Jim as im booked into stealth for an oil leak to be sorted. Vince said you were in aswell

Ill be popping down with the GF as its only down the road not running on the roller though, ill also see you on Friday 25th Oct Jim as im booked into stealth for an oil leak to be sorted. Vince said you were in aswell

Indeed I am - see you on Friday! :)

OK we desperately need to fill one more spot. Tom has had an unforseen change of circumstances. Anyone? Are you still interested VRTrickster?

Cheers.

Oh blimey - I'm happy to put a few quid in Vinces tea fund if need be on the day, it would be a shame to not to have this because we are just one short.

It's infuriating - if we fall short we may have to pass the cap around again on the day to make up a few more quid. To be ONE car short is so annoying :(

And me 'guvna'

And ill speak for billy aswell!

Also one thing for those who don't already know, the rollers at stealth DO NOT accommodate anything anywhere near low. I had to wind mine up yesterday. So if your on coilovers and drive dick head low like me, then be prepared, OR just make sure your spigots arnt seized and just wind them up on the day (that's what im doing)

PEACE!

I think mines got a 30mm drop on it, could be wrong As the car came like it, is that likely to be a bother?

I don't have any issues with speedbumps

I think mines got a 30mm drop on it, could be wrong As the car came like it, is that likely to be a bother?

I don't have any issues with speedbumps

a 30mm drop should be fine mate

30mm drop should be fine. It's only REALLY low VR's and low G60's that run into problems normally.

30mm drop should be fine. It's only REALLY low VR's and low G60's that run into problems normally.

Cool,

Low 20vts are ok then !

Hmmm, might need to wind mine up then as the 24v sump sits a bit lower than the VR and I'm running a 65mm drop I think....

And does anyone know if the fact my rev counter isn't working will affect me running? Or does Vince's equipment take the rev reading from the ECU?

Hmmm, might need to wind mine up then as the 24v sump sits a bit lower than the VR and I'm running a 65mm drop I think....

And does anyone know if the fact my rev counter isn't working will affect me running? Or does Vince's equipment take the rev reading from the ECU?

bare in mind having bigger wheels will help a lot with clearance, my little 16's with LP tires didnt help along with the fact im less than an inch of the ground i guess haha