Jim

[Event] Rolling Road Day - Stealth Racing - Sunday 27th October - TAKING PAYMENT

Have visions of a convoy of 4x4 style corrados turning up now with all this talk of raising suspension ha ha

haha you read my mind, hence why im doing it there!

Mine was fine last time , i was running low on standard wheels and it just fit on , that was with a 90mm splitter aswell and it was about 5mm from catching

Mine was fine last time , i was running low on standard wheels and it just fit on , that was with a 90mm splitter aswell and it was about 5mm from catching

I thought this, but the problem wasnt the splitter it was the sub frame. If anyones is to low it wont be an issue, we can just have one person per wheel and lower it F1 pit stop style! haha

ok guys anyone coming from wales?? I might have a mate in a nice g60 coming but not counting on it atm. and wouldn't mind a mini convoy.

I am so tempted to tax & insure the Corrado then bring it down, but it would mean losing a month of tax :( When would there likely be another RR day?

I'd guess next year sometime. All the ones I've been to through this forum have been Oct/Nov time. Be good to catch up if you come along mate, but like you say you'll lose that month of tax.

I am so tempted to tax & insure the Corrado then bring it down, but it would mean losing a month of tax :( When would there likely be another RR day?

Please. Someone. We just need to fill one more space. I'd be eternally grateful if just one more person would actually commit :)

Yeah definitely would mic! I will ring insurance tomorrow, if it's reasonable I'll whack some tax on and get it driven down to leicester in prep. Shall report back wether to list me or not tomorrow!

Ill make some if i remember, Cant promise anything though.

And this is going to be sweet. looking forward to it.

Don't worry - I was planning on hitting up Costco the night before and bringing a bunch of stuff - their cake selection is excellent :)

Good stuff guys, I've got my car back together.....was working in the garage until 1am last night :)

She drives sooooooo much better. Raised the ride height now that I've fitted new spring perches. Car is not rattling itself to bits now!

Also chnaged my ABS sensors on the rear and my light is out, pedal feel also seems better strangely.

Fitted my VT and poly mounts, droped the rear engine mount 10mm so the charger doesn't catch the bonnet.

All good

Good stuff guys, I've got my car back together.....was working in the garage until 1am last night :)

She drives sooooooo much better.... .....

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Sweet! Really looking forward to this now guys, be good to catch up and meet some new faces :cheers:

She drives sooooooo much better. Raised the ride height now that I've fitted new spring perches. Car is not rattling itself to bits now!

Also chnaged my ABS sensors on the rear and my light is out, pedal feel also seems better strangely.

Fitted my VT and poly mounts, droped the rear engine mount 10mm so the charger doesn't catch the bonnet.

All good

Admire your commitment coming down from Newcastle! Not a small trip by any means.

Admire your commitment coming down from Newcastle! Not a small trip by any means.

Pffffft! That's nothing compared to the journey I have to make........ Ha ha

Speaking of the journey, is anybody coming in through Banbury/ m40 from the south?

Cheers Jim, I missed a lot of the shows and events this year as the car was in bits. Went to Stamford at the start of the year, saw how nice some of the cars were and thought "I need to raise my game"

6 months on, a few grand....supercharger...respray and I want to get at least some enjoyment out of her before the weather comes in!

Pffffft! That's nothing compared to the journey I have to make........ Ha ha

Speaking of the journey, is anybody coming in through Banbury/ m40 from the south?

ooh oooh me pick me! i am! and my boi billy in his 1.8T Mk3! :norty:

Cheers Jim, I missed a lot of the shows and events this year as the car was in bits..... thought "I need to raise my game"

6 months on, a few grand....supercharger...respray and I want to get at least some enjoyment out of her before the weather comes in!

Amen to that man! your not the only one

ooh oooh me pick me! i am! and my boi billy in his 1.8T Mk3! :norty:

Anybody coming that way I will be able to keep up with??? :)

Let me know what time your planning to get there and can meet up. Just as you start to go up the Southam road there's a layby just halfway up the hill which may act as a good meeting point. ?