doughboy

Stolen nugget g60! Please have a read

Hi all,

My nugget g60 was stolen at some stage over the course of this weekend just gone, so I am posting here just to make people aware and to ask that in the event anyone should see it for sale, you would be kind enough to let me know so I can inform the police. I know it is unlikely but worth a try, particularly as it such a distinctive model of Corrado. First part of the reg is H413. Taken from the SW London area but obviously could be anywhere by now.

Thanks

Sorry, I should have said that the car has been recently advertised on piston heads, but that is a genuine advert!

Edited by doughboy

That's horrid to hear :( Been a while since someone's Corrado got nicked on here.

Did the car have any kind of security / immobiliser?

There was a nugget on eBay yesterday but whilst i'm at work I cant check if it's a G60.

Hope you find it mate.

Very sorry to hear this :(

I had a Corrado stolen about 10 years ago when I lived in SE London. Was later involved in a hit and run a couple of days later and written off at about 60 Mph, what then made it worse was than the salvage was then stolen again before I had time to recover it (had a VWM VSR) so never saw the car again.

Thanks for the replies, yes it had an immobiliser Jim, but the keys had been stolen from the house so it was no problem for them to take it.

Sorry to hear thats **** news i hooe you get it back , ill keep my eye out was there anything else distinctive about the car

To all others reading this in here it should be a warning to seperate your imobiliser fob from your keys

I leave mine hidden in the car but its still accessible every time i get in

This way at least its another thing for them to find before they can drive off in your pride and joy

Hope its found ok soon. Trawl local breakers yards see if they've been offered it etc?

Barstewards. Break there legs in many places.

Hi all,

My nugget g60 was stolen at some stage over the course of this weekend just gone, so I am posting here just to make people aware and to ask that in the event anyone should see it for sale, you would be kind enough to let me know so I can inform the police. I know it is unlikely but worth a try, particularly as it such a distinctive model of Corrado. First part of the reg is H413. Taken from the SW London area but obviously could be anywhere by now.

Thanks

Sorry, I should have said that the car has been recently advertised on piston heads, but that is a genuine advert!

Did anyone come and view the car off the advert? Or not turn up after being given your address? Phone number still in your phone?

No, no-one viewed it, nor were there any no shows so there doesn't look to be a lead there. The police said they would review CCTV to see where it might have been headed but I'm not that hopeful. What is frustrating is that such a distinctive car would surely hard to sell on, so it will most likely be broken for parts or even just dumped. Literally and figuratively, criminal.