clumpy1

[Merged] Various Parts for Sale

I have for sale a set (4) of 7x17 ET55 Porsche Boxster "Dyno" wheel's Brand New never been fitted. Looking for £400 plus courier I will post some Pic's tomorrow.

Edited by clumpy1

Yes Charlie genuine I've got some pic's these are the lightest 17" rim I have ever come across they are super light about 6kg anyway I'll let the pics do the talking thank's for looking.[ATTACH=CONFIG]76274[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76275[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76276[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76277[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76278[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76279[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76280[/ATTACH]

Thank's Chris they are called "Dyno" if anyone is interested in them but are thinking about the adapter's I do have a full set of H+R one's which I would be willing to sell with these Thank's

As Title mint early grille all tab's intact all clip's on badge's.Looking for £40 plus postage but open to sensible offer's if anyone feel's I have priced too high Thank's[ATTACH=CONFIG]76425[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76426[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76427[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76428[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76429[/ATTACH]

Edited by clumpy1

I have a pair of Cobra Sidewinder's for sale these came out of my Cossie XR4x4 they were retrimmed in leather by the owner previous to me in Lilac/grey the retrim was done by Cobra I am looking for £400 for these they are on frames suited to ford's though these could easily be changed.Pic's 2moro The leather on these is like new

:lol: A 330bhp Cossie powered xr4x4 it was very nice to drive too it has been broken mate hence why I am selling the seat's.Sorry folk's forgot to get some pics 2day will get some 2moro

Edited by clumpy1

As title this is one of matt's I have managed to source a couple of early switch's for my early Dash therefore I no longer need these I have 2 for sale I would like £26 posted Can't remember what I paid for these Matt if you see this could you tell me if I am charging to much for them Thank's.[ATTACH=CONFIG]76445[/ATTACH] Price Ammended.

Edited by clumpy1
Price Ammended

From Matts thread James you chancer :lol:

"Price has been kept the same as previous ones. £23 posted in the UK"

Was quite surprised when a used one sold on another ad for £27 posted!!

Remember the days when you had to pay £40-50 for a secondhand one?

Haha, they're all coming out of the woodwork now I'm in between batches! Haha, no worries guys.

I have just been to lockup for some pic's one thing to point out is the crack's in the back's around the allen bolt's the back's can be purchased but they aren't too bad also the harnesses can go with seat's if wanted.[ATTACH=CONFIG]76446[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76447[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76448[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76449[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76450[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76451[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76452[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76453[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76454[/ATTACH]

That would be me. And by the time we add postage to Deutschland it will be more like £40 :)

I already have one of Matt's Chinese ones. The switch is great and doesn't heat up like the old one. But the cyan illumination doesn't match the green of the rest of the dash. So I'm going to pull them apart and make some kind of Chimera switch with the best of both.

Although now I just looked at this thread I see I should just pull the Chinky one apart and change the LED or mask it somehow. It's quite handy it illuminates when left on with ignition off. Always reminds me to turn the lights off. (no buzzer).

As above vgood condition late interior door handle pull's £25 posted[ATTACH=CONFIG]76472[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76473[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76474[/ATTACH]

Edited by clumpy1
price ammended