BILLCOR

B5 S4 Beast

http://www.edition38.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=510224

"The car is a monster, will nudge 200mph, 0-60 in under 3.5 seconds and 100-200kph time of around 6 seconds flat (Mclaren F1 takes 6.1, Carrera GT 6.4 & Enzo take 6.7 seconds).

This car has upset many 1000cc motorbikes on my local private runway, 600’s don’t stand a chance"

Grrr, Ed38 and needing an account to view a post. Grrr.

What's the specs? Big turbo/s, obviously, but the other techie bits I'd be interested to read about.

That is immense! I'm seriously contemplating going to speak to the bank manager! That's a very very good price for the spec too! :cool:

Grrr, Ed38 and needing an account to view a post. Grrr.

What's the specs? Big turbo/s, obviously, but the other techie bits I'd be interested to read about.

Here you go Kev...

Right,

This not an easy thing for me to do, but the time has come to sell my widebody S4…

This car is well known as one of the fastest B5’s in the UK/Europe and has lived a no expense spared lifestyle.

Won’t bother you with a big sob story, I’ll be downsizing and putting money into my own business so I can hopefully own another similar car in a few years time.

So here’s a rough spec of what I can remember:

• 2.7 AGB bottom end with uprated rods, RS4 bearings, honed new rings, standard pistons

• Standard RS4 gearbox with uprated 1st, 2nd & 3rd gear syncros

• 1 point low comp head gaskets

• Bahnstorm ported and polished 2.4 heads w/ new RS4 cams

• Port matched/ported RS4 inlet manifold/phenolic spacers, RS4 Throttle Body

• ITG cone filter in standard airbox (carbon filter available also)

• LOBA LO700 turbochargers – New, covered 0 miles

• LOBA-Sachs clutch kit twin disc 1000Nm

• LOBA single-mass flywheel

• LOBA RS4 B5 89mm silicone MAF connecting hose

• Bahnstorm 60mm Turbo inlet pipes

• Bahnstorm front mount intercooler

• Port matched KKD tubular manifolds

• Bahnstorm 3" custom downpipes

• Bahnstorm custom twin 3” exhaust with single rear box and twin 3” tail pipes

• 630cc injectors

• 10 bar fuel pump

• Water/meth injection – Not connected at present

• B7 RS4 front brakes (discs & calipers)

• Goodrich braided brake lines

• H&R coilovers with custom springs and adjustable damping

• H&R front and rear anti-roll bars

• D2 S8 fully electric Recaro leather interior

• PLX wideband lambda/boost and EGT gauge in rear view mirror

• Viper tuning software with launch control & flatshift

The car has had a full widebody conversion using genuine B5 RS4 parts, and the whole car sprayed in Santorin Blue (original colour of car).

New Loba LO700 turbos have just been fitted (good for 680bhp+) and the car has received a FULL service including all oils, gaskets etc. Had a new lambda probe fitted too.

MOT till Oct 14

TAX till Nov 13 (may be Dec)

This car is running a fantastic Viper map and holds 2.0 bar boost making approx 650bhp+.

I had the car RR’d at 616bhp / 582lb ft but they ran the car in the wrong dyno setting so would have made more power in the correct setting.

The car is a monster, will nudge 200mph, 0-60 in under 3.5 seconds and 100-200kph time of around 6 seconds flat (Mclaren F1 takes 6.1, Carrera GT 6.4 & Enzo take 6.7 seconds).

This car has upset many 1000cc motorbikes on my local private runway, 600’s don’t stand a chance.

Now as far as pricing goes, this is quite a tricky one since these beasts are so rare and never come up for sale.

It’s had tens of thousands of pounds spent on it (around £50,000), but I know this is never recouped when selling such a highly modified vehicle.

With that in mind, I’m after £15,000 for a quick sale (private plate included) and may be open to a PX with cash my way.

Car is located in Northants and is ready to go.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions, my number is 07583 804535 or drop me a PM on here.

Thanks for looking,

Ryan

IMG_4441.jpg

Edited by BILLCOR

Cheers Bill, I managed to get to the thread in the end.

That certainly is a tasty spec! I looked up the LOBA bits and bobs and this guy has certainly invested heavily in it.

Then I read further down and saw: "A couple of minor scratches, but nothing 10mins with a polisher wouldn't sort". Why do people do that? He's asking £15K for it and can't be arsed to sort out a minor blemish for the sale?