Alty

VDO gauge holder?

Recently Got hold of a set of VDO gauges for oil temp, oil pressure and volt and i have seen a gauge holder that replaces the ashtray and cig lighter anyone have any idea if these can be brought or have to be made ?

Thanks

I made mine out of an old mk1 golf bonnet for metal, removed the old cassette holder and used that as a template then cut holes using a holesaw and trimmed it in faux black leather , used sticky Velcro that holds it in place,DSCF0163.jpg

DSCF0169.jpg

More like this, replaces the ash tray bit....

dc7nd5.jpg

I could do with one of those as well, most likely a home made jobby. But it looks very factory, might look in to making something like this over the holidays.

I have a set of 3 gauges, looks similar to that, although not as blingy. I'll have a wee look in the garage when I get home. Never fitted them and never will :lol:

When you look at them if they don't have the two top corner bits missing Could you pm me a Price posted? I'm only really interested in the panel! But if you want to sell complete that's fine!

I have a set of 3 gauges, looks similar to that, although not as blingy. I'll have a wee look in the garage when I get home. Never fitted them and never will :lol:

Could you post some pictures of the holder, when you dig it out.

Might also be interested in the gauges, if there is a boost gauge in there.

Looks like I have the ones with the cut out corners......in my defense, it's been a while since I've seen them :lol:

00D52D7A-7493-4F25-97D2-8985CC120163.jpg

Looks like I have the ones with the cut out corners......in my defense, it's been a while since I've seen them :lol:

00D52D7A-7493-4F25-97D2-8985CC120163.jpg

Have you considered therapy mate??:rolleyes:

:lol: yes mate, right after I get a few bits off your breaker :)

Whatever you need pal (mate's rate's) I have broken this car as it wasn't a saver however the part's it has gave us will no doubt help other's keep their's on the road you and me included.Be in touch this wkend :)