Plastic Rob

Headlight covers

Samples are now in the UK, hope for them to arrive on my desk this morning. I shall need someone to test fit i expect,

Anything down with fog indicator protectors.

Anything down with fog indicator protectors.

You won't need any, your car is protected by the garage

The samples have arrived! Need a fitter, first person to pm me their details gets them. Only condition is that i want them tested fitted within a week of receiving them. Sooner we approve or give feedback the sooner we can get them made and in stock.

Anna have you any photo's to post up of the sample Corrado headlight covers, or will it hopefully be done by who ever test fits them ??

Looking forward to purchasing a set,

as the headlights are not cheap.

Cheers

Si

The samples have arrived! Need a fitter, first person to pm me their details gets them. Only condition is that i want them tested fitted within a week of receiving them. Sooner we approve or give feedback the sooner we can get them made and in stock.

Hi Anna, I would be happy to oblige if no one else has contacted you before me

Hi, I chucked these at Luke here last night to fit in the end, hopefully he fitted them last night, Will keep you guys updated

Hi Anna,

any update as regards to headlight covers for the Corrado.

Cheers

Si

Just waiting on Luke here to fit the samples. He is being slack lol. If he hasnt by the weekend i will get them and ship to one of you guys to fit.

Ok Anna cheers.

Come on Luke you're letting the side down, :sleeping: :lol:

Cheers

Si

Ok fitted pics, Your thoughts are massively appriciated before i sign them off for the go ahead.

Sid1P-Fa2dxBQF977DMb4tWmjExalYLkKgAueNzQWzhKaVO3hUu8dso-PqZvEYEZk0KrDlgE6jQ1B_DP8s_RSQSqRrXqOR6aGZxx-xKbR32egx_JkucJXiu8iGVZwSIthM5uUUblLWHPpzSiwU9dmRSrv7K_Oy_WZSWrCbkY_z0RH5UeVHRuC7qcsdBXDj9dKEWSIiJByFlcmAEG0O4KfyhG9BdBpBvIjgqF1dXox4Iu3R-ybIuyXky8GWuuzGYAVO7h96ZgPFQ6Rhbyh-IrWPrFFbWPzd_JK6XTWhjJAya1RfuQ5sZ79u-58cihE7tJ8C5ZqPfWdRTt3ArSqMDSD3Wof3bFLRxfoDSSbLhBKYqgVmb03BgdauiA0ZMEfd2_VhO_InIgvssiEmkAmsJcn5VGXEakhYZ47HGUIS7FCvdzAa9dPJRHHxFZrrmcS30-EIvJZwA76pACnreJw1VVmHmqSSI0bus-pk43UJIYV1BXXTcI9BUW9NE0NA9T3SuBLZHeiXP1srwqeJaGXQkWhpi_-v-1DUa9IkAdM-SL9CPGRuDkmTclEQJ51zoEBbtZ-b30zW7H_9mpHKG9dgipfVC8nF4JPS12o8dY4EqU=w1276-h957-no

3lhhGZz0vUWBo-s-37tE5S2dq_o7kHqg-Ff96KvN0atVByBolYrGOqOwZeC8uLfTrqB-uBozQSj6WRX9eT-1MRoQtUTaY_qxMWpWvtI_uTe1XqQXElyh8lEWS1HhrdnmhhYGLfWJPhcnz3aniGAbwA-zZPDb6TEIP-mNGiR2SwtywHN6I-dUJkyT0F8N7jjkMHAC0_dhcsSsqNV5tWxvQurKJeFoTB3EOvXrWojZrUmL7bX0WjEyKpn0A8gGfaGQyqO9oq9TrB2vTaHIYFueDVD7D-hfarYxtlUkHlVzxQEoBEQFg_PBmyNRAu-d6lQ3wjluytv-IZqtO0nvuMqnBwqy9sumP3GiOKtufyMmWkiEMApvXo14m4NXiXISz-EpVCJ7p8BW5K1J9yY3lY2kSOUl6AR6CBxgCzPOswAaQOKv9LkO-vFMx2ykbJqYPW3JSsOlJ-hmKWvAmuac3wC9wF2SWfGuDUp7vY6R4t5QMR-V71nux1HRJVWVfRNa2-2HhTu6M7xedhe55YWp2CxgAYb_kPOApGbHVhm1zDz3n9HjSygAtfDC3FAwZ7aB0_VB9qQt1fn8N3fS9g5a616kM4SyBJi8yWWkItdOWchY=w1276-h957-no

c-Aa9Iy0zsvwVFhQH4ULTDz305s1fUstlu7XWcrVzj7B6uZJM8_O9_rVOrdFRac4h1KkuxpQt8yi6uBUSY9Mf3rQ91B20rfIgu3VMe6Fxcex25pwONOOqNEbyhW6PAwxz0nB7bN21CCVUE25_w30S8Gnw-5LmzMI73HeAXBtCUJp8mU3IYV3Cinp4JCfxWr8TrL9wuW-yYQEneMh-Lz54tJqqIRXlpeZxPHWUvL1sWWT0FjBTGSJJKnwAC2IiaekVKDjMBmXbyARgIDp1eoa6kpnTMBXXR-8-GG9LSXDBGViBo7FlkpAq5SEJeji3FMOb-q-hJ9_bHxbBKzwsRYtg4g74kbtn47VkEHMZLxF7XplYzynXvrARr9nW4O95s79sprsGFwCjEFGdyoLPvKif5X2BWWvp1dK4fna0lZ2z79HC1uN5oqWcGGMp82TcCbhlI_A1hXnzGN_75eJhvdbayfZHT7w77xs1AV2oAqTXehRL2OrjaqPppstDfEoom4QsMbnxugvOKDUNUG-M4RtKunJX_iYEhlpcpmfng5dO_eoPfgi9cNVy_8a2sTUEPmGIp9rs5n7z7I96fRxZzXqoJVJrPU1V4zxbautjTu-=w1276-h957-no

Edited by annavr6

Pictures not showing... I have a set of vw origional I can snap a few pictures off and run a ruller over if that helps. Would of been ideal as template.

Edited by delfinis38

Pictures not showing... I have a set of vw origional I can snap a few pictures off and run a ruller over if that helps. Would of been ideal as template.

We have already had a genuine set and copied them.

Not sure why i cant get the pics to show

Done it! Pics!

Hi Anna,

Thanks for trying to sort this out.

Just to let you know, I can't see pictures? Anyone else?

Regards, James

Anna,

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, I've checked with iPad and can see there are some blank attachments, I've also checked with a PC and can't see any photos.

I don't use Tapatalk app, I use the website and upload attachments using 'go advanced', which seems to work.

Good luck getting photos on, there seems to be plenty of forum interest in these :-)

Regards,

damn it. no idea how to put them up then, i am using google photos which i can see, and it also works on mk2 owners club forum as ive used it for my build thread and people have commented. Must be this forum then maybe as works elsewhere.