Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

u got to love this view.

ronically, that is a wing, not a spoiler.

ah potato, potatoe - tomato tomatoe :D

Either way it sucks!

Nice THONG! :D

Very subtle.

Everyone else was (ahem) skirting around the subject... ;)

Wow....

So nice to see a fit arse, a nice thong, a thin waist and no feckin tattoo ruining the image......

Why do birds tattoo their lower backs anyway? Something for us to look at whilst putting our thing down?

Very subtle.

Everyone else was (ahem) skirting around the subject... ;)

mate, its a Friday, I'm still at work... & I couldn't help myself :lol: :wink:

So nice to see a fit arse, a nice thong, a thin waist and no feckin tattoo ruining the image......

Hear Hear! Couldn't agree more. I'm sure I'm gonna get shot down for this one, but I can't stand tat's on lasses. ESPECIALLY on the small of the back. Says to me that the bird has an infactuation with getting it from behind and that the view ain't all that so it's got to be spiced up. Then again I could be wrong... meh. :D

....oh my, and she's even polishing the tailpipe! :wink: Can't say fairer than that really. Love the colour (of the car!, of the car!), but that fin and wing/spoiler/whatever is NOT good IMO

Anyone loooking at anything but that birds a$$ needs to be SHOT. Cars are great but T1ts and a$$ rule!

End of Sermon.

Hear Hear! Couldn't agree more. I'm sure I'm gonna get shot down for this one, but I can't stand tat's on lasses. ESPECIALLY on the small of the back. Says to me that the bird has an infactuation with getting it from behind and that the view ain't all that so it's got to be spiced up. Then again I could be wrong... meh. :D

Aye... it's a 'look at my arse' thing. They openly invite us to gawp at it and then we get a slap round the face if we make an advance, or maybe it's just me that gets thumped by the girlies :lol:

woman+tattoo's= dodgy dinner lady or prisoner cell block H.. thats the only place they belong, if they really have to.... and that kompressor badge just looks shi7e in my opinion

I think I just fell in love with that coolerado...

Oh ya, and that girl, you guys need to get some big butted big thighed american girls ;)

Wish I could get my woman to polish my C...........................and wear those!!!!