clumpy1

Kip vw's car in pic's

A buyer did ask about an item for sale and the photo being used and got a weird reply

Q - Is the wiper stork off this car as I know it wins many concours shows and if so the condition of the wiper stork will be excellent.

If it's not off this car please can I have a picture of it added to the ad.

A - no the wiper stork is a new one i brought for my car but sold it, i purchased it from vw and no this is not my car DO NOT PUBLISH THIS PHOTO THE GUY WHO OWNS THIS CAR HAS GONE OFF ON ONE SO PLEASE DO NOT OK THANKS

If I had really wanted to buy it I would have wanted a pic of exactly what it was I was bidding on and even after asking I didn't get one.

It amazes me how far some people will go, why not just apologise and take the pic down when he was asked, would probably have solved the issue

Precisely mate.

He's a member on here !!! Just get Jim to ban him :)

I'd be happy to - but I'm sort of leaving him active as I'd like to at least hear him justify his actions or explain his thinking. I'm not sure we're gonna get that sort of common sense though.

Yes and apparently it's his car!!!!!! That's what he told someone I know in reply to a question. What a muppet.

What's infuriating is that he can slag off folks like Kip in all of his eBay auctions, but they can't tell their side of the story. Wonder if we should report all his auctions to eBay? Surely there must be rules about this sort of thing.

Its now a Red car in his pics, when I looked the other day, I'm sure it was this one > http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/volkswagen/corrado/volkswagen-corrado-95-2-0-16v-9a--diamond-black/1906151

That looks like a library pic directly from VW....... I trust he's asked for their permission as per eBay rules I highlighted earlier? :lol:

Edited by mic_VR

Apart from changing the picture, some of the listings have been revised so as not mention other ebay members names - but one still does. That can be reported as it's in breach of ebay t's & c's - you're not allowed to refer to other ebay members in listings, possibly even other people/companies whether on ebay or not. However, it'll be down to whoever looks at the report vs the listing to decide whether it's in breach or not - the outcome varies a lot as I think all customer services is now overseas - but in theory ebay should just remove the listing.

IMO all his listings for corrado parts, and some other items, are in breach of t's and c's for not showing the actual item, or even a library picture of the item - showing a whole car is misleading and I think comes under manipulation of search and browse experience.

Almost all of his listings can be reported either for mentioning other's detail, offensive to others or misrepresentation of items in the description (images are part of a description).

Pick one a click report! It's helping the Corrado community at the end of the day, preventing innocent buyers from buying rubbish parts and also getting caught up with someone, who from some previous eBay feedback and his listings, appears to be rather rude.

You had the cops round yet Kip????? Or if we don't get a reply do we assume you've been locked up?

Ha Ha! Na still waiting :) He left me feedback too. & as you cant leave bad feedback for a buyer he had to leave positive then ran out of words :lol: Nevermind

Well not had a letter or a Summons yet, or a visit from the Fed's :)

Well not had a letter or a Summons yet, or a visit from the Fed's :)

Oh well, thats a shame :lol: