macvwnut

Elsecar mega meet + uk rallye golf show 2014

Hopefully I'll be there but definately not in the Corrado. Be good to catch up with everyone

Hopefully I'll be there but definately not in the Corrado. Be good to catch up with everyone

Take your time Chris this will blow them away when finished total respect :thumbleft:

I'm not in any rush at the moment Chris would love to be going to all the shows this year but I'm too picky about thing's being right and also a bit wary this car has tried to bite me before so now everything is done beyond right. It go's off the clock way too easy thing's need to be right...

Best way mate then u can ensure u are happy woith it :)

I will be going but cant stay all day other wise I would go on the club stand

Has any got a VAGCOM who's going could do with a plug in ,cars a bit sluggish bottom end maybe crank sensor

My son's got vagcom I'll see what I can sort out

Edited by Ray1965

7 days to go to the meet. Hope the weather is as good as this week ends. Anyone defo going from the forum?

Ray

I will be going but not able to stay all day hopefully I will get the VAGCOM sorted before I come but will drop you a line if needed

Ray

I will be going but not able to stay all day hopefully I will get the VAGCOM sorted before I come but will drop you a line if needed

No worries

Hmm can I jump on the vancomycin band wagon I got an abs light on and would like to know what the fault is if anyone could help let me know if not nay worries and see you there

Ray

Hi Ray

Not managed to get the vagcom sorted are you still alright to bring yours?

Spiderfish abd redborbet, Yes should not be a problem, its my son's, but he will be at the show also so he will be able to check your fault/s. no worries see you there.

Guys there is a spare sppt on the club stand as my car osmt going to make it. Sorry its late in the day to let everyone know. Totally forgot to update club website

Cheers ray ill keep an eye out for you is your car on the stands , pm me your number if you want and ill give you a text when i get there and have had a look around mate

Cheers ray ill keep an eye out for you is your car on the stands , pm me your number if you want and ill give you a text when i get there and have had a look around mate

PM'ed see you there.

Great day today , massive thanks to ray and your lad , thanks for sorting vag com for me , nice to meet a few new faces aswell see you at national

Great day today , massive thanks to ray and your lad , thanks for sorting vag com for me , nice to meet a few new faces aswell see you at national

Your very welcome mate, glad we could help with the vagcom. Hopefully will not be too heavy on the wallet to buy.

yes it was good to meet everyone today. :thumbleft:

Edited by Ray1965

Who won best in show?

It was this car [ATTACH=CONFIG]78336[/ATTACH]

Best car in show and best wheels (custom made).

It was this car [ATTACH=CONFIG]78336[/ATTACH]

Best car in show and best wheels (custom made).

An Audi A3 with OZ Turbo's won the best in show??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? WELL WORTHY WINNER :rolleyes: CHANGING TIMES

As usual had an exceelent time thanka to friendly hosts Paul and Jude entertaining tue troops Sunday afternoon ans eve. The actual meet, well quite a few turned up in our other cars (me in the 928), parked in general car park so could make a relatively early exit once I had seen the metal. Didnt even bother going into the main events hall because that costs cash which imho isnt worth it any more ahem bar Judea car but I saw that eve prior the leet for free. Trend is very mych towards sff you see at UD in Telford. Airride, vertical stickers along windscree, new aloys

preferably from cars other than VW (who knows whether the adapters are safe)

As usual had an exceelent time thanka to friendly hosts Paul and Jude entertaining tue troops Sunday afternoon ans eve. The actual meet, well quite a few turned up in our other cars (me in the 928), parked in general car park so could make a relatively early exit once I had seen the metal. Didnt even bother going into the main events hall because that costs cash which imho isnt worth it any more ahem bar Judea car but I saw that eve prior the leet for free. Trend is very mych towards sff you see at UD in Telford. Airride, vertical stickers along windscree, new aloys

preferably from cars other than VW (who knows whether the adapters are safe)

Any chance of something regarding post wise other's could understand???? OH and I have had a happy afternoon in the sunshine up here :thumbleft:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, a family hatchback with the same bolt on mods and air isn't art or a worthy show piece. Looks ridiculous!

I wish this current trend would go away.

I preferred walking around the field opposite where there were some real gems parked up. I didn't stay long in the hall as, not sure whether this is my age, the music was so loud you couldn't speak to anyone.