Rams

Porsche nappa leather trimmed parts and small bits

I've already got the 288 calipers, disks and pads, just not got round to ordering the hoses yet. It's all items that I want in time so I'm not in any rush, and as you're not too far away, and have an excellent example with such a good spec and being so clean, it would be shame to miss out. Shame your breaking but I understand with how much you've put into it, you'd never see anywhere near that in return. Thanks mate!:thumbleft:

Hi Ramsay,sorry to see you letting go of your car, could I have the arz chrome bits please & if Davevw doesn't have them ,the bonnet foam ,if it's the full set. Thanks .Daren

Hey Harrier - no problem...

Will see what the chap comes back with re foam pads. If not. They are yours.

Have a parcel shelf Harrier..... Lol

This is such a sad thread. Totally understand your reasoning but a real shame you've had to go down this route with what must be such a lovely car. Good luck with it all Rams.

Can you pm me delivery address and name please. [email protected] is my email address for pay pal. Please send as gift or bacs me payment. I can give you those details if you need buddy.

1st class recorded? Is that how you wanted it posted?

Rams

pm sent. Cheers.

Can you pm me delivery address and name please. [email protected] is my email address for pay pal. Please send as gift or bacs me payment. I can give you those details if you need buddy.

1st class recorded? Is that how you wanted it posted?

Rams

pm sent. Cheers.

Don't say things like that.......

I get a sudden spike running through my body when someone says oh no.... That's a shame! She's parked in a garage at my friends house and it's so silly but I feel guilty and it's although the car knows I've cheated on her. I do have it bad don't I!

I keep going uuhh and panicking but I guess I need to kick the habit with this car.

If I didn't have so much tied up I would never have consider selling out but I have less time to attend events, they always seem quite a distance from Bournemouth and I got the bug to make it faster and would have meant more time off the road. I will miss the sound and exhaust popping and characteristics of a powerful engine in front wheel drive. Was always a challenge but everything felt so solid that it made it a fun experience and always thinking she performed to my expectation if not exceeded it.

What's worse is the last few weeks, I went out each day for a week and swear that I had a comment every day I went out from someone saying nice car, people stopping me at the petrol station and so on. It was like a sign that kept tempering me saying, see just keep it.

At the end of the day, if the big items I advertise don't sell, then I would keep the lot. I'm all or nothing usually. Look I'm talking myself out of this.... I will be selling up.... I will be selling! Ha ha.

This is such a sad thread. Totally understand your reasoning but a real shame you've had to go down this route with what must be such a lovely car. Good luck with it all Rams.

I presume you haven't seen it then Jamie it is way way better than lovely mate it is a stunner and like you said it is a real shame but it is Ram's car.

a pity Ramsay, this was one corrado i would have loved to see in the flesh as to me it was the epitome of the 'tuned luxury corrado' ie Gareth's (OSV) with another step up in lux. Still , as others have said, needs must and i'm sure you will take the best decision for yourself. Oh and glws on all items present and to come!

Can I have the door membrane please?

Cheers

Stuart

Yes no problem. It's will do one door just to confirm.

Please paypal me as gift or bacs me to avoid charges...

Please put your full name and address and what it is that you want on the notes.

Cheers

They are already spoken for I'm afraid. Just waiting for the first chap to confirm otherwise Harrier asked for them along with some other parts.

Should either fall through, I will let you know mate. Sorry

Sorry Rams didn't mean to cause you any distress. I know when the time comes I'll have to do exactly the same. Obviously you need to do what the best thing for you is so all the best with the sale mate :)

The car is definitely to be broken for parts guys so this weekend, the interior is coming out and will get some photos up and will call the ' Roll up Roll up. Please, anything you chaps need and ladies for that matter, give me a shout. Happy if you want to come down and see the car and bits you need can be removed together etc.

Edited by Rams

Also, the chrome door locks are re available. Harrier pulled out and forgot to mention. Also the foam bonnet pads but have just replied to Charlie who asked for dibs and will let you know if he doesn't need them now.

Rams - This is sad as... and I understand why. The car is a gem and one of the best out there. :pale: You're going to be missed from the scene and especially Dorset Corrado.