WoMaD

Hey All.. VR6 Owner in West sussex

Hey, thought it was about time i said hello.

I purchased a 93 blackberry vr6 about a 2 months ago, after wanting one for years. Have been browsing the forum for a while and it has helped me a lot sorting out the little problams since i got it. windows, mirrows, wipers, engine mounts and misfire sorted, now just a abs sensor and the sunroof to fix.. but im sure i will find more.

hopfully will be getting some coil overs and wheels on it soon :D

Regards,

Matt

Welcome Matt! Another owner in the surrounding area! Quite a few of us now which is great. Get some pics up of your car or start a thread in the members gallery mate, Blackberry is always a favourite!

Top lurking there Matt!...

Blackberries are my favourite colour, welcome to ownership. It sounds like you've already experienced most of the common niggles!

Hi Matt,

Got a blackberry myself - 16 valver. Whereabouts ru? At the very least we should do a south coast meet ... and discuss our niggles!

Jon

My Corrado is off road at present undergoing changes for later this year. It would great to have a Sussex Coast meet, if only to get to know who's who and to share enthusiasm for our interest in all things Corrado. Goodwood is a great venue, there is often some form of Motorsport in progress, and the Aero Club cafe for drink and food onsite.