Charlie Garrad

Corrado Parts- Grille, Calipers, Dash, Central Locking Kit, Hood Liner

[ATTACH=CONFIG]76975[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76973[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76971[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76969[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76974[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76972[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76970[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76968[/ATTACH]Hello All,

Well new year is here and I've had a tidy up. As such I have some goodies up for grabs.

De badged 3 bar grille- £20 posted.****SOLD****

Original rear callipers with Goodridge braided hoses- £50 delivered.

Mk4 Golf Callipers- I had 2 sets and used 1 set for a rear upgrade- really easy! £95 delivered.****SOLD****

Late style dash console (The part the stereo and heater controls sits in)- Unfortunately 1 of the screw tabs has snapped off but find me 1 without at least 1 missing- £35 delivered.- ***SOLD***

Remote central locking kit with instructions etc.- uses the late style flip key £25 delivered. ****SOLD****

G60 Hood Liner- the same as on the forum group buys- £30 delivered.

PM me if interested.#

Pictures uploaded- ill let you work out what is what but the centre console- the 2 broken tabs are at the bottom of the stereo not the top.

Edited by Charlie Garrad

Hi u say hood liner is for a g60, my g60 is a 91 model do u no if would fit??

Would check myself but its in garage for couple wks having respray

Hi u say hood liner is for a g60, my g60 is a 91 model do u no if would fit??

Would check myself but its in garage for couple wks having respray

Hi Charlie, i'm interested in the grill and the remote central locking setup. Is the grill in good nick with all tabs intact?

Just a thought, if the remote central kit uses late flip fob the key blades won't be compatible as the flip fob uses the square edged laser cut blade? Or is it simply a fob without a blade?

Hello

Do you still have the mk4 golf rear calipers, are they oem parts? If so I will take them. I need these early next week if I send the money now can you get them posted Sat?

Cheers

Scott

Payment sent for calipers, i have sent a pm about the delivery address could you just confirm you have the correct one

Cheers

Scott

Charlie, i have sent you a coupe of pm's but i've had no reply. Can you confirm you have posted the calipers as agreed i really need these before Friday

Thanks

Scott