larceny fink

1994 Corrado VR6 M Reg Aqua Blue Kings Lynn, Norfolk

fan blower etc gone, sorry. Not an awful lot left to be honest lol. Sorry if I've not replied to other questions but this is the first email notification I have had for months so not logged on - no need with no Corrado, which will change soon when I get rid of my piece of **** Mk2 Golf 16V

Do you still have the gearbox? I'm just after the bracket between the box and the mount after mine broke loose today :-(

Do you have by any chance the fuel pump relay? It's in the fuse box if you don't know. Thanks.

fan blower etc gone, sorry. Not an awful lot left to be honest lol. Sorry if I've not replied to other questions but this is the first email notification I have had for months so not logged on - no need with no Corrado, which will change soon when I get rid of my piece of **** Mk2 Golf 16V

Not a fan of the Golfs then Larceny? Must admit I'm tempted to try one. :)

Been taking some bits off. Items definitely NOT available are: Driver Side Front Wing, Front Bumper, Driver side headlight and door, Bonnet, Slam panel, Front Splitter, Trim that holds HT leads along top of engine, Driver side lower dash panels, Dashboard, Dash Surround, A pillar trim driver side, Driver door card - maybe window mech in driver door but cant get door open to have a look yet, Any trims of driver side, Driver side wheel/suspension/and anything to do with those, Airbox (had a CDA on, spout was damaged but sold it)

Things available: All seats - black standard VR cloth pattern with centre hump to rear bench, passenger door which is very good apart from the trim on outside has a chunk out of it from recovery/accident, everything on door - trims and electric items, passenger side lower dash trim, steering column cowell, Leather steering wheel - is worn a bit, stalks, ECU, Engine and gearbox - sump dented where it hit floor, most under bonnet stuff, handbrake tunnel in black, Gear surround, Boot carpet, space saver wheel, jack and toolkit, Brand new 6 months ago standard suspension to rear and front pass side, rear calipers only done 4k, fuel tank, fuel pump, headlining in grey, electric sunroof and switch panel, most switches on dash, all dash vents, Dash clocks/speedo, pretty much everything from inside the car apart from driver corner.

As above - 3x Speedline alloys available now as buyer is now selling his VR and getting a motorbike. Refurbed a year ago and still very very good or mint really, not a mark on them. Got good tyres on.

I'll take quite a few good bits off and put them in Parts for Sale section if no one asks for anything

Hiya mate is the passenger door available? If so is it rust/dent free ? Cheers buddy

Was a Mk2 fan lol. Still love the look of them but had enough of mine now with all the work I've done. Plus after my accident that wrote off the Corrado I was glad I wasn't in the mk2 as I wouldn't be writing this now. Anyone wanting a Mk2 Golf 16v 5 Door in Oak Green and interested in a swap with a Corrado VR6?

Any idea of the relay number for that? I do have some relays left but some were smashed to bits in the impact.

Do you have by any chance the fuel pump relay? It's in the fuse box if you don't know. Thanks.

Any idea of the relay number for that? I do have some relays left but some were smashed to bits in the impact.

I believe the fuel pump relay is 167

Sorry bud, been through what bits are left and no fuel pump relay. May have been broken in the accident, I remember picking up some broken relays off the floor as fusebox got crushed

yes mate, sorry. Only have some small parts left like interior trims, some spare door cards, switches, minor engine bay components. Happy hunting

Hi sorry about your bad news but at least you got out in one piece! Do you still have the fuel tank?

Hi. I am looking for the small square piece of trim towards the rear of the roof strips on the passanger side. Do you still have it? Thanks, Dave