KIPVW

(Fixed) No wipers/blower/demister/fogs & ABS light on.

As description lol.

ABS light is on and I have no wipers/blower/fog lights of heated rear window :( not very good in winter.

Any ideas?

Edited by KIPVW

That bloody dodgy vr of yours! shouldn't have been selling all the parts off it on eBay.... some people eh?

I know an auto sparky with a great rep. Tony Sefton in Worsbrough if it comes to that bud.

Sounds like a relay to me, do they work on ignition one and not in the run position? Those are all items that work when the ignition live circuit is energised. I think it could be the x relief relay, but not sure of the top of my head which one that is.

Yeah was having a little snoop and thought bugger it, phoned our Auto Trician and he'd got it done it 10 mins. was one of the relays which has been replaced. Much as i'd like to fix it myself I think the term Know Your Limits comes to mind with electrics.

£60 money well spent as far as i'm concerned. :)

Lots of electricery problems cropping up lately. All this rain doesnt help. I'll just throw this one out there, my car is running spot on and behaving itself like a gem..............:silent::smug::norty::lol:

Yeah was having a little snoop and thought bugger it, phoned our Auto Trician and he'd got it done it 10 mins. was one of the relays which has been replaced. Much as i'd like to fix it myself I think the term Know Your Limits comes to mind with electrics.

£60 money well spent as far as i'm concerned. :)

Nice one!

Last time i had electrical problem i tried to fix it myself and it took 4 days of having no car, about 15hrs of my time and £20.

Lots of electricery problems cropping up lately. All this rain doesnt help. I'll just throw this one out there, my car is running spot on and behaving itself like a gem..............:silent::smug::norty::lol:

Beware the kiss of death!

Beware the kiss of death!

:lol: You of all people should know better Sean you don't get cocky with these car's they will just show you up...

Haha, your both right. I've also been lucky enough to have had no real problems apart from a duff battery.............yet. :eek:

Haha, your both right. I've also been lucky enough to have had no real problems apart from a duff battery.............yet. :eek:

Now you really are pushing your luck :silly: