Tempest

Stanford Hall 2014

I'll be heading down with Purpletom leaving M1 J24 services at 8am.

I'm coming to the show tomorrow, have no idea, never been before, what the craic? Would be great to have a chat and generally learn stuff!

Stella x

Stella, do come and visit the Corrado Club stand, should be manned during the whole day. There will be a few of us in concourse, too.

Tempest

I seem to have agreed to be up at half five , hope its a good day , lolk for the kid with bags under his eyes

See you at Woodhall Services then redborbet ;)

What time is everyone getting down there

The earlier you can get there the better it is a busy show

hopefully kip , lol

u better get to bed then matt

Hopefully kip , lol

Do you mean if the car gets us there lol!!

I hope this is a great day for all concerned and that the weather plays the game..

Such a good day, quite disappointed it wasn't on the to do list for me this year..

I will be there great show . if anyone is after buying a Corrado I will be taking my vr6 into the sales section . Feel free to pop by for a look phone number will be in the window if your interested

A very nice show today & enjoyed chatting to a few folks, the club stand looked great and all the cars entered in concourse etc were stunning. A few pics -[ATTACH]78491[/ATTACH][ATTACH]78492[/ATTACH][ATTACH]78493[/ATTACH][ATTACH]78494[/ATTACH][ATTACH]78495[/ATTACH][ATTACH]78496[/ATTACH]

Thought it was a really good turn out for the club today - stunning cars in concourse, and some truly fantastic cars on the CCGB stand too. A real credit to everyone who bought their cars today :)

Who won what today?

Yeah did anybody entered in the concourse come away with trophies?

Great day today, the weather turned out far better then expected, in fact my neck is stinging from the sunburn!

Great turn out of Corrados and good to catch up with everyone, such a chilled out day. Cheers to Matt (Redborbet) for keeping me company in the car and cleaning the grass off my Tyres!

Judith won the class, it never fails to impress me and is totally perfect!

Bruny got 2nd in the class - again WOW!!!

Not sure on Kip in the super class?

I came 5th and well done to Eric, you got your last place lol!

Great day today, the weather turned out far better then expected, in fact my neck is stinging from the sunburn!

Great turn out of Corrados and good to catch up with everyone, such a chilled out day. Cheers to Matt (Redborbet) for keeping me company in the car and cleaning the grass off my Tyres!

Judith won the class, it never fails to impress me and is totally perfect!

Bruny got 2nd in the class - again WOW!!!

Not sure on Kip in the super class?

I came 5th and well done to Eric, you got your last place lol!

A very respectable first outing for you Chris well done mate. And well done to everyone else when i saw Kip's VR last year at Stanford it blew me away on it's quality though I would prefer the Nugget myself it is lovely.

Brilliant show, weather perfect, great convoy down. Well done to Jude on the victory in class 14, I was well happy with runner up with the new girl on her first outing. Thanks for the encouraging comments. Happy to see Chris with the blackberry in the first concours comp, and good show on the club stand. Top show this one.

I was chuffed, I scored 116 points with 4th and 3rd scoring 117 & 118 respectively. Jude and Dave where in another league though with over 130 point!!

I was chuffed, I scored 116 points with 4th and 3rd scoring 117 & 118 respectively. Jude and Dave where in another league though with over 130 point!!

You will know what area's to work on though I presume you know what you got marked down on Chris?

Thanks Dave, well done that car is one in a million you lucky, lucky man.

I was marked down on a badge thats on my glove box lid but Bill put it there and its just part of the car now! I think I got marked down for non standard parts and he wasnt to impressed with my stereo install lol! but I did get 18/20 for the engine bay!

Thanks Dave, well done that car is one in a million you lucky, lucky man.

I was marked down on a badge thats on my glove box lid but Bill put it there and its just part of the car now! I think I got marked down for non standard parts and he wasnt to impressed with my stereo install lol! but I did get 18/20 for the engine bay!

Can someone please post a link to Chris Gaskell's old thread's please I would like to read up on his car.

I suppose it depend's how much you really want to do concourse Chris I know I personally couldn't do it not with my current car anyway.