Sign in to follow this  
markmcie

Corrado's attack the track

Just thought Id post a couple of pics of me and some lads I know doing a tack day at Mondello.

Black G60, red 16v and a Gray 16v G60 (the one with the wheel up).

I was a brill day and look forward too the next one.

10.jpg

13.jpg

20.jpg

22.jpg

17.jpg

Good pics and good photograhy & camera. Take it you've good a good zoom lense and tripod? I never get pics like that with my wobbly hands, LOL!

Didn't realise Corrados had quite that much body roll! Still, given the speeds and corner angles, you have to expect it I suppose!

track days are so much fun i can't wait till i get mine back on the road and i will be doing some more

I see plenty of use of the "oh sh!t" handle by the passengers in those photos... 8) :lol:

Great photography there... looks like you were all enjoying yourselves! 8)

The shots were taken by the track photographer. His camera is worth something silly like 10k !!!!!!

As far as I know the red C is on standard suspension. My black one has koni T/A,s and original springs (H&R springs on the way). And the gray monster has H&R coilovers as far as I know.

The 16v was pretty impressive on the track compared too my G60.

The shots were taken by the track photographer. His camera is worth something silly like 10k !!!!!!

That figures and it shows!!

As far as I know the red C is on standard suspension. My black one has koni T/A,s and original springs (H&R springs on the way). And the gray monster has H&R coilovers as far as I know. .

The H&Rs will help reduce roll and a decent Anti roll bar set will help still further! Still, on the standard suspension it still looks mean and fast.

Still, on the standard suspension it still looks mean and fast.

We were balls out alright. Although the lads in the Red one managed too blow 2 front tyres so they were really pushing it. Ill get a while more out of my tyres thou (i had my sensable head on)

Nice piccies, looks a good craic. I take it the guy in the red C is new to Corrado ownership though, I mean, actually using your foglights, that's asking for trouble! ......bad crack!'

Very nice photos mate, and alot of nice cars there. looks like a huge amount of fun, am definitely gonna have to get involved in one of these trackdays with the rado, once its on better springs :wink:

It seems you had a really nice track-day! :D

The photos can tell me!

Very Good! :mrgreen:

Congratulations! 8)

Glad you liked them. The Corrado held up really well with the other cars on the track only being passed by the high power stuff. I hope to get the springs in before the next day in a few weeks time.

Great dice with the peugot 309 that is track prepared (rolcage, stipped, coilovers, slicks) . He obviousally had the advantage in the corners but when he was behind I was able too keep him there for a while before my tyres went too jelly and had let him past. He is a good mate so we trusted eachother on the track. Great fun.

more pics on http://www.irishperformancecars.com :)