KADVR6

new car

Yeah but you probably have an understanding other half..... and a garage! :lol:

More pics needed Karl, you know what this forum is like!

Kind of, one of them is hers!!

I do prefer the Mk5 over the Mk4 but only when the front grill is black as per the Gti. Not a chrome fan. Turbo kits still silly expensive for these?

:salute::salute: Very nice mate. My R32 corrado will chew you up :cool:

Well for a month or two it might!!!!!

Well I had one fitted to one of my old corrados

Very nice, the MK5 chassis can definitely handle the power.

There is a storm developments one knocking about up here with 450 brake it's pretty quick

Well had the car 10 days and ive been messing, bought at 3pm yesterday a custom made scorpion exhaust for it, got back at 4pm and by 5 it was fitted, will put some pics and a video up later, but god it sounds awesome.

Well had the car 10 days and ive been messing, bought at 3pm yesterday a custom made scorpion exhaust for it, got back at 4pm and by 5 it was fitted, will put some pics and a video up later, but god it sounds awesome.

What was wrong with the Miltek? Awesome car, I test drove a DSG mk5 R32 and the blips on the downshifts....oh my!

What was wrong with the Miltek? Awesome car, I test drove a DSG mk5 R32 and the blips on the downshifts....oh my!

nothing apparently, just wanted to try something different that's all.

Looks great Karl! Got a real soft spot for these, they do sound so good. Look forward to seeing what you do to it- I'm sure it'll be wearing a set of BBS soon enough :)

Can't stand R32s. You'd never see me buying such a slow, heavy, understeery, thirsty, high maintenance POS :D

I wish I could convince my missus to buy something interesting. Currently languishing in a bloody Honda!

Here you go Karl http://www.hpamotorsports.com/vr6-single.html

HGP are the guys you need for RELIABLE R32 grunt, but either way, boosting an R32 is like a Grand Design..... take the initial build price, triple it, and you'll be closer to the mark.

Looks great Karl! Got a real soft spot for these, they do sound so good. Look forward to seeing what you do to it- I'm sure it'll be wearing a set of BBS soon enough :)

Yeah by saturday she will be wearing some genuine bbs ch's lol