J.C

heater controls, backlight kit,

Hi Geoff

You just missed out on the first batch, You're on this batch's list, (post 144),

Just send the £25.95 via PayPal gift and then pm me saying you've transfered the dosh and give me your details and I'll send one in the post

Cheers

Steve

Get in my life heater lights. I'll get on it this evening

Steve, finally installed my kit yesterday. It looks superb, why didn't vw make them illuminate properly from the start!

Cheers phil. (You were chatting to me next to my green 16v at North Weald a few weeks ago).

Thanks for the positive feedback Phil,

Good chatting to you the other week,that's one awesome Corrado you've got there

Steve

Steve, finally installed my kit yesterday. It looks superb, why didn't vw make them illuminate properly from the start!

Cheers phil. (You were chatting to me next to my green 16v at North Weald a few weeks ago).

I have 3 x OEM coloured kits and 1 x Any coloured kit left in stock, if you want one, best get your order in now, as these will be the last kits I plan to do, unless sufficent demand is there and people are happy to pay a few quid extra to cover a rise in cost of materials.

Endeegee and Wapadrand, I have yours in front of me, just need to solder the leads on, finish triming and test them, I hope to get them done by Saturday as I'm going on holiday for a week on Sunday.

cheers

Steve

I have 3 x OEM coloured kits and 1 x Any coloured kit left in stock, if you want one, best get your order in now, as these will be the last kits I plan to do, unless sufficent demand is there and people are happy to pay a few quid extra to cover a rise in cost of materials.

Endeegee and Wapadrand, I have yours in front of me, just need to solder the leads on, finish triming and test them, I hope to get them done by Saturday as I'm going on holiday for a week on Sunday.

cheers

Steve

Pm'd

No, sorry, they've all gone,

If I get 10 or more orders, I'll probably do another batch

cheers

Steve

Any of the oem kits left mate?

cheers

Steve

Sounds fair enough - can we start a new list and see if there's enough interest...?

M.

No, sorry, they've all gone,

cheers

Steve

OK, I will have a set should you decide to make them again.

Thanks

Does anyone know if J.C is still doing these? I have pm'd him several times with no reply. If not does anyone have any ideas for this? I'm looking to do it to my heater but there is no way I have the knowledge or skill to make anything like this.

Does anyone know if J.C is still doing these? I have pm'd him several times with no reply. If not does anyone have any ideas for this? I'm looking to do it to my heater but there is no way I have the knowledge or skill to make anything like this.

I have found a mobile nr for Steve so have text him to let him know that there is a fair bit of interest in his kits again - Hopefully he will reply soon?

Ian.

Hi all,

Thanks for the text Ian, I'm really pleased you like it.

Sorry I've been really busy getting ready for our move back to Australia,

I'll have a think about doing another run and get back to you in a day or two,

It might be a case of doing a batch of 10, but I'd have to charge more because I wont get discount on the panels

cheers

Steve

I'll 100% take you from you if you go ahead, it would save Jason (member on here) alot of time trying to make something from nothing for me.