BILLCOR

Genuine BBS CH006 17" 5x100

Another set of BBS CH006, 17x8.5, ET35, I picked these up thinking I might have another Rado, but I cant really see it happening anytime soon :rolleyes:

They are in VGC, only one has a very small kerb mark and a few scuffs in the paint here and there, may polish out?

They have four matching Dunlop Sport Maxx 225-45-17, all with 5-6mm, cheapest I could find these were £85 each, they are not the correct size to run on a Rado, but could be sold on for at least £120.

I'm looking for £800 delivered free anywhere within a 30 mile radius of St Andrews or come and collect for a discount :biggrin:

I can also post using Paisley Frieght for £30.50inc basic insurance, if you want fully insured it will be extra

Heres a few pics >> http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/billcor2/slideshow/BBS%20CH

Edited by BILLCOR

I'll express an interest in the tyres posted if it helps someone with a wheel only purchase?

I'll express an interest in the tyres posted if it helps someone with a wheel only purchase?

Oooo I'm very tempted.

SOLD...

DOX Tyres may be available from the buyer, I'm sure he will contact you if they are :thumbleft:

Go on then Bill..... I'll take them!

Edit: haha, crossed posts mate! Dox, we can sort something later if you like mate.

Go on then Bill..... I'll take them!

Edit: haha, crossed posts mate! Dox, we can sort something later if you like mate.

They are gonna look spot on Mic :shades: