drewbar

1993 K Plate Corrado 16v 2.0 9A Blue

Hey guys breaking up my project corrado, the body is too far gone unfortnately and I cant afford the repair to the quarter panel that has been badly repaired in the past.

Most parts are in good conditon, interior has been converted from grey to black by a previous owner, starts and drives great, im planning to strip the engine to a bare block to sell it so all ancillries are availble unless I get a good offer on the whole lot quickly.

Pictures:

IMG-20140405-WA0013_zpsfv4ijzzf.jpg

IMG-20140405-WA0012_zpsf71kjtpr.jpg

IMG-20140405-WA0011_zpsdzn4wrxp.jpg

IMG-20140405-WA0010_zpsbcxk6hib.jpg

IMG-20140405-WA0009_zpstudmyw6d.jpg

IMG-20140405-WA0008_zpsqfieriyq.jpg

IMG-20140405-WA0007_zpsu8hvz5vj.jpg

IMG-20140405-WA0006_zpscpqlnxib.jpg

IMG-20140405-WA0005_zpsvrgjzqru.jpg

IMG-20140405-WA0004_zpsndd1bf2i.jpg

IMG-20140405-WA0002_zpsoqgvipsu.jpg

As can be seen from the pics some parts are already gone as follows:

Front bumper - plate tub still availble

All front lights

Wheels - sold

Front brakes sold

Gear selector sold

Headlight switch sold

Pedal box SOLD

Parcel shelf is still availble and not pictured.

Please feel free to make requests for parts,I can get pictures on request no problems but you will have to bare with me.

Price: POA

Hi. Im looking for some spares. The front wings if both are rust free. Also the fuel pump/filter pipework etc as mine are rotting. Cheers.

Hi. Im looking for some spares. The front wings if both are rust free. Also the fuel pump/filter pipework etc as mine are rotting. Cheers.

Hey dude, I'll get you some better picutres of the wings and let you know. Will also update with paint code.

Hi Drew. I'm after the engine loom wiring and part of the ABS loom. Any ideas on price? You're not a million miles away so could pop up to strip it out.

Hey man, I think the engine loom is provissionally sold already but the ABS harness is still availble, I will confirm whats happening and let you know

Fuel system is sold dude, will follow up with pics of wings soon

Hi Drew. I'm after the engine loom wiring and part of the ABS loom. Any ideas on price? You're not a million miles away so could pop up to strip it out.

Engine harness is sold, ABS harness is availible 30 pounds collected

Interested in the engine - PM sent

PM'd you back dude

How much for the drivers door card please? (not bothered about the pocket)

The FR door cards are provisionally sold as a pair at the moment but I'll let you know if the guy lets me down.

What condition are the outer rubbers that go over the top of the doors? How much would you want for them?

I'll check them out, get you some pictures and let you know dude.

Hi there mate, condition of the wings in good, both have been painted at some point in the past to a good standard but there are a few tell tale bits in the paint here and there so good condition but not concorse, obviously because they have been painted I cant guarentee and sort of a colour match. The NS wing has a scratch and small dent in the top edge as pictured and also a dent in the arch edge as pictured the OS is in good condition no noteable dents, both wings have a little bit of suface corrosion forming under the stone chip at the bottom of the wing, this will clean up OK if you plan to paint them.

NS wing 20 pounds

OS wing 30 pounds

IMG_20140419_164044_zpsuklndrsa.jpg

IMG_20140419_164211_zpssqsx3d1w.jpg

IMG_20140419_164247_zps0kcauljp.jpg

IMG_20140419_164254_zps2rsvzkwd.jpg

IMG_20140419_164305_zpsta9no34b.jpg

IMG_20140419_164310_zpsuado6oqn.jpg

IMG_20140419_164339_zpsmcgrxxp6.jpg

IMG_20140419_164611_zpsfdxacmkv.jpg

IMG_20140419_164622_zpsylzuzk1n.jpg

IMG_20140419_164634_zpsxkkrrybe.jpg

IMG_20140419_164648_zps8ywaokat.jpg

Hey good morning, how much for both rear hub assemblies? (Price with postage please)

Hi mate, what do you expect recieve in the hub assemblies please? rear stub axle and disk??

What's the condition of the bonnet like

Hi mate, bonnet is in goood condition, some fine scratching in the paint, it has been painted to a good standard at some point in its life, the paint code is as shown in the pictures in this thread. The foam on the underside of the bonnet is in good shape as well. Looking for 50 pounds collected, I will add some photos soon.

Dont need discs, basically one of my wheels came off while driving (locking wheelnuts on order) and has stuffed the bearing and threads so figured may aswell do both, axles through to thread plates really

Hi,

Im after the brake servo position sender if you still got it? I will take the whole servo if needed? if you could give me a cost.

Can you give me a price posted on the clocks to fusebox loom please? They should be white wires with two blue plugs on the end.

Ta.

Hi guys, I will get back to you all as soon as poss, im having to work away this week so I will be in contact with all when I return, please keeps the requests coming and bare with me. Thanks