Roger Blassberg

Rubber roof trims

When i first got mine it had the perished rubber edge along the roof trims, i ran a stanley knife down that edge and trimmed it all off. Has been 8yrs since and hardly notice anything is missing, never leaked or caused any issues.

Mine are like this. They're not seals, just superficial trim's so won't cause leaks. I've looked for a set bit just missed out to Goldie on the only reasonably priced set I've ever seen. Despite what some seem to imply, I won't have my pants pulled down for a couple of bits of plastic. Whether they make a concourse car or not. From a half cut Sean.

Half cut at 5.50 pm ? Living the dream Sean lol . I only bought new ones as I had the spare dough, at the time . As Sean said they don't do much , nothing wrong in trimming the old rubber off and treating the plastic to bring it up as new .

Same old arguments being made.....

I had a brand new unopened pair for sale on here a while ago with a asking price of £250. The forum juveniles then started moaning on my sale thread about the price. So I stuck them on PistonHeads and they sold straight away. I got the £250 I wanted for them and the buyer got a brand new unopened set of roof trims.

The really ironic thing was that I got loads of pm's from people on here wanting 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc dibs on them if the sale fell through. Seems these people didn't want to post an interest on the actual sale thread for fear of being vilified by the forum locals.

The fact is that there are some people on here who moan about the price of something they want, but don't want to or can't afford to pay for.

Edited by DriverVR6

Drivervr6 I bought a set of strips from you, I can not get contact with you

Enter the phone number that will call

Danek39

Danek39 the roof trims were sold in June 2014, that's why the thread is locked and it says sold.

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?t=87175

So I don't know why you keep clicking the buy it button???

I give up, I really do. And people wonder why I'm so short tempered and sarcastic.

Hello, drinervr6

a few days ago I bought from you strip the corrado on the roof, I sent the address to ship to London, what with you the goods did not arrive any contact,

falls to speak .... I'm waiting for an answer

ID # Lyy161-102634

Danek39

danek39

What's wrong with you, I bought from you strip, how do I pay for it?

He gave you the address to ship to LONDON on email

Enter the total cost of shipping

Danek39

Edited by DriverVR6

DriverVR6 - Some may have, I didn't. I said I won't have my pants pulled down for what I deem as a couple of strips of plastic, and I meant it. If you cannot get this through your thick head, and want to place "juvenile" tags on people you obviously don't know, then that's your prerogative. I think its yourself that's in the "clicky" bunch, as you keep tactfully putting it, as you seem to have put an extremely high price on "scene" points for want of a better word. Yes some (me) won't pay over the odds or cannot afford to spend £250 on a pair of plastic trims. The fact is that I earn £36.5k per annum basic, so I'd say I'm relatively well paid but have more important things to spend my well earned money on. I'll reiterate just for you though, I won't pay over the odds for what I deem as scene points. As per PMs to you, I stand by what I've previously said. I appreciate this forum is open to varied opinions, but yours is not needed or wanted. The fact that you seem to put a negative spin on anything anyone has to say can only mean one thing, so again I'll reiterate my previous statement in my half drunken state. CHOPPER!!!!

Half cut at 5.50 pm ? Living the dream Sean lol . I only bought new ones as I had the spare dough, at the time . As Sean said they don't do much , nothing wrong in trimming the old rubber off and treating the plastic to bring it up as new .

Sorry Rob, yeah I finished my course Friday, so just admin this week and a quick post course discussion at Portsmouth Uni this afternoon. Be rude not to have a few in Gunwharf afterward!!! I'm actually at home now. I can't afford to stay out ****ing my wages up the wall with a mortgage, wife, and two kids to feed. :o

Edited by seanl82

seanl82, oh dear.

Considering I didn't mention you at all in my comment(s) I'm pretty surprised by your tirade.

As for my comments on threads being negative, positive, wanted, not wanted.....I really don't care and will continue to say what I think.

Finally, I'm not at all interested in what you earn or your personal circumstances.

So do me a favour, don't speak to, or about me, and I'll return that favour.

Enjoy your evening and drink.

Edited by DriverVR6

Bollox. It's an open forum so like you seem to be doing, I'll do what the **** I want and don't give a **** about your opinion. I posted on the thread regarding these trims originally saying the exact same thing I just have. You posted that no-one will be taken seriously at any show if they don't have perfect trims. I disagree. If you want to spend your hard earned cash on them, then more fool you. I'll sleep better at night knowing I've not been seen off by leaches that are sucking the blood and enjoyment out of owning what most members on here care about, rather than making a profit at others expenses, and sitting atop a pedestal on an E38 club stand.

Apologies in advance to Mods and others that may take offence to my language and opinion. Its not intended or directed toward the vast majority.

Sean.

seanl82, carry on. It's very entertaining and you've obviously had one too many.....

(Oh, by the way, leeches is spelt leeches, not leaches)

Edited by DriverVR6

Well you keep replying too, so maybe you are just as easy. I don't want to be thought of as a hot head on here. Unlike you, I care about the forum and have a genuine like for it, and the enthusiasm most on here share. I don't however care for those that seem to be increasing in numbers lately, that just join the forum to get their foot in the door to make a quick buck. I've said my peace, I'm sure as anyone reading this thread will realise I'm quite coherent and making sense. Yes I had a drink earlier, but I hadn't when I spoke to you earlier in the week, or the others I've made my feelings known to recently. I'm just at the end of my tether with people like you who care nothing about the community or what it stands for - no matter what level of "showiness" their car is currently at.

Errr, not really, I'm just enjoying winding you up!

However, if it makes you feel better to believe that you're the only one that cares about the forum and everyone else is joining the forum to make a quick buck and leech, etc, etc, etc. So be it, I'll say you're 100% right!

Anything to keep you quiet.

And please stay off the pop in future...

Edited by DriverVR6

Errr, not really, I'm just enjoying winding you up!

However, if it makes you feel better to believe that you're the only one that cares about the forum and everyone else is joining the forum to make a quick buck and leech, etc, etc, etc. So be it, I'll say you're 100% right!

Anything to keep you quiet.

And please stay off the pop in future...

That's not very grown up post your view fair enough but "I'm just enjoying winding you up" Please!!

Danek39 the roof trims were sold in June 2014, that's why the thread is locked and it says sold.

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?t=87175

So I don't know why you keep clicking the buy it button???

I give up, I really do. And people wonder why I'm so short tempered and sarcastic.

Hello, drinervr6

a few days ago I bought from you strip the corrado on the roof, I sent the address to ship to London, what with you the goods did not arrive any contact,

falls to speak .... I'm waiting for an answer

ID # Lyy161-102634

Danek39

danek39

What's wrong with you, I bought from you strip, how do I pay for it?

He gave you the address to ship to LONDON on email

Enter the total cost of shipping

Danek39

DriverVR6 It seems like a simple misunderstanding from a person not familiar with how the process works, try chilling out a bit. Hardly the end of the world is it. Judging by your contribution to this topic and others recently,perhaps it would be better to take your short temper and general negativity elsewhere for the time being.

I am by no means what you would call a regular poster on here but I regularly visit the site and have never found it clicky as you indicated in a previous post. People are always made to feel welcome and 99% of the time it's very friendly. Perhaps your questionable approach and general poor attitude lately just makes it difficult for people on here to relate to you or for the matter want to communicate with you. Hence why you seem to be a bit paranoid about the forum being clicky.

As for wanting to wind Sean up it seems ironic that the slightest little thing (like the above) seems to wind you up and you then come on here like a sulky teenager. I suggest you go to bed it seems to be past your bed time.

clumpy1, there's no need for you to get involved here, not unless you're also going to add that's it's equally un-grown-up him calling me or anyone else a "chopper".

No need no Obliged yes you are taking it too far and "Baiting" Sean into a response. :nono:

axcel01uk, you have no idea how many times he has contacted me, so please do not involve yourself.

However, just for yours and everyone elses info the reason I put up his correspondence was because I did not want anyone to think I had been paid for something and then not sent the parts to the person.

clumpy1, there's no need for you to get involved here, not unless you're also going to add that's it's equally un-grown-up him calling me or anyone else a "chopper".

I'm so childish, I lol'd at this! :lol: Listen, I've said my peace and if it makes you feel like you've won an arguement by having the last word that's fine by me. I'm obviously not the only person who feels such disdain for you, so I'll leave it at that.

Maybe the manner in which you replied. The guy is obviously not from our fair Isle (Great Britain) just to clarify :rolleyes: my stance before you jump on that too. I little understanding and common decency toward's a fellow enthusiast (you are an enthusiast aren't you?) wouldn't go a miss you go on at other's saying you don't want to hear what they have got to say,WHY would you believe the rest of us want to read your Rant's? Just an observation bud:thumbleft:

I see that any problems encountered,

it is the auction was active so I bought ...... below that

Congratulations!

Thank you for using the THE Corrado Forum marketplace, powered by Panjo. The seller should contact you soon to arrange payment. Feel free contact the seller directly to speed things along.

Panjo Order #: 41129-872-87883

Date: 9/21/2014 11:25:28 AM

Item: Corrado Roof Trims

Order Total: £250

BUYER INFORMATION

Contact Name:

daniel falarz

Forum Username:

Email: [email protected]

Phone Number:

607-625-648

Zip / Postal Code: 86-050