Kempy

schmidt th line on corrados

I have a set and had them polished, looking lovely just need tryes. I had them on before I lowered the car just interested to know if 9j all round is fine with standard arches etc. Et18 they are. Car is pretty low now.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]78385[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]78386[/ATTACH]

Edited by Kempy

I think Dox was/is running TH's but on a VR, and Clumpy was running them on his which I think is a 4-stud so hopefully one of those will be able to help.

I'm running 9j borbets all round and am pretty low. My arches have been rolled and the fronts have around 2-3mm clearance from the arch. Im running -2.3deg camber also.

Edit: I'm actually running -1.2deg on the drivers side and -2.3 deg passenger ( apparently they are far as they can go :( ) Drivers side does rub slightly when cornering hard.

Oops probably should have mentioned that, Camber is only the front. The rear is just natural camber, however there is alot more room in the rear arches.. never have any issues with the rears with regards to clearance issues!

Hope this helps

I think Dox was/is running TH's but on a VR, and Clumpy was running them on his which I think is a 4-stud so hopefully one of those will be able to help.

Mine are compomotives, standard height suspension too and I only fitted them while I sorted the tyres for the speedos (the car was sorn at the time), I've never used them on the road

I'd still be wary of the rears too. I was running RH Cups, standard arches and low but not "Dick head low" with ET 35 (+ a 15mm spacer) so ET20 and a 7.5" rim and 205 width tyres.....rubbed like a Biatch over bumps

I got a pic of them fitted without coilovers. I'll post that for reference

edit: added pics.

might need camber on front a little

Edited by Kempy

Mine are 8x16 ET35 I think mine is 5 stud Mic though still narrow track.And mine are Comp's like Dox I'm not a big fan of the schmidt's I prefer the original's.