Reece3000

New 2.0l16v owner

Hi, I'm Reece,

From bedford,

had my corrado just over a week now an loving it so far.

I've been looking through the forum an found loads of helpful posts already,

The abs light is on which I've read loads of posts on so hopefully I can get it on to diagnostics soon, hopefully it's just something simple I can fix myself.

The rado came with coilovers fitted Porsche d90's an a stainless exhaust which I'm hoping to change it as I don't like how it points up it's also a bit loud for me as well.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]78451[/ATTACH]

Edited by Reece3000
Added picture

Welcome to Corrado Ownership. I've always had valvers and I've nearly got mine back on the road. Looks a very nice example. If you want to make the pic bigger, double click it in the editor and choose full size. I've only just found this out

Welcome to the forum. Your car looks very nice. I thought for a moment that you may have bought my first Corrado, as the reg plate looked familiar, but a quick check shows my Valver to have been M447. Hope you get your ABS problem sorted easily. I've had ABS/sensor issues on nearly every Corrado Ive had!

Hi guys, I need advice, I have standard set of lights to replace the awful ones that came with the rado,

What I want advice on is should I tint the standards red or keep them as is, I like the red look but I don't like the idea of ruining a standard set of lights

Perhaps get a red tint film. That way it's easily changed back to standard should you wish, and won't ruin the lights. They aren't particularly hard to come by though, if you like the red, get them done professionally and they'll look great.

I'm from very near Bedford, there are a few C's around here, I know of three others :-)

Mines a flash red L reg VR6 and I'm female, hope to see you about.

I have an intermittent ABS issue myself. I know I have ABS AS I can feel it so I'm guessing it's a sensor out. I had a full service (+ a few extras) this month already but this is next on the list for the next wage packet!

As for your lights, I'd leave them personally but then I like them as original as possible. Mine hasn't been played with, but I will have it lowered.

Thanks for the replys!! Don't no why I didn't think of getting them done with a film instead of spray:bonk:

An hey DBS I hope I see you around then, I know of one red rado that drives about but that's a guy an I've been in my van every time I've seen him so probably thinks I'm nuts from the way I stare as he drives by lol, an I know of a grey one not actually seen it but it's owned by a friend of a friend,

As for being lowered I'm going to raise mine up as the ride is terrible to see if this helps I doubt it though, I think I will change kit as it's a pro sport kit, think I'll go for a coilovers set a bit more mid range value an performance that matches

Yeah i've spoken to the guy with the red one, he lives near me. Not sure about his new wheels though. :p

I haven't seen a grey one but I don't drive through town often, I like the country lanes to the east. If I want to pose then I find an excuse to eat macdonalds in aspects car park :cool:

Haha I always see a lot of modified cars in that car park seems the place to go lol,

An I've swapped back to standard lights now an looks much better ill pop some pictures up in a bit

here's a pic of standards fitted next to the set that came with the rado AE1B1086-9241-4F4B-9CFA-2F0A99A8A9DF.jpg I also need to get my exhaust changed I wouldn't mind it so much if the wel wasn't on show as much wait is