Drucey

us style front turn signals

hi people, does anybody know where i can get a set of us style (orange) turn signals from? my car is a type 1 model 1.8 16v been looking all over the net with no joy :-( can anybody help me? see alot of cars with these on at shows..

thank you.

Mark

I'm assuming you mean the extra side lights in the bumper?

This is the part number for the right hand side. 191 945 120 and 191 945 119 for the left hand side. Right hand side is on VW Classic Parts for 14 Euros or so but the left side isn't listed. You also need the right angle bulb holder which is also listed at a few euros. Get in contact with VW Classic or if you want an easier life, e-mail VW Heritage with the part numbers and see how you get on.

I think he means the indicators (turn signals) in the front section of the bumper, not the side (which are side markers like a lot of Volvos have):

8c87fdeebb2539a5e96a4f5f7bd2b4cc.jpg

Tempest

Thanks for all the comments people :-) appreciate it, yes im after the indicators (turn signals) at the front next to the fogs. orange like the ones in the 1990 cars had. i think they look awesome. seem hard to find tho. really dont fancy using a film or paint. i keep looking :-(

They were never a stock fitment on UK cars. You'll have to trawl US eBay or look after market. Laminex films are good though.

I think he means the indicators (turn signals) in the front section of the bumper, not the side (which are side markers like a lot of Volvos have):

8c87fdeebb2539a5e96a4f5f7bd2b4cc.jpg

Tempest

Liking them

Has anybody got a link to the orange lamin-x can only find the yellow or clear online for sale :-( thanks so much everybody.