dickie

Vr6 270 performance camshafts. - SOLD

Vr6 270 performance camshafts.

Hi, these cams were in an engine I had in my mk3 vr6 and I no longer have a use for them. I believe they are made by Kent cams as they have the same marking on the camshaft as some other Kent cams I have that I know 100% were made by them. I believe by the markings on the end they are 270s.

Part number on the camshafts seem to be:

Bp270hy

Bp270

The car was great to drive with these in and felt very responsive compared to the standard vr that I had after. These were run alongside a vw Motorsport manifold but also believe they'd be very effective with a supercharger installation.

Done very few miles by the looks of them.

I'd prefer collection so you could inspect to make sure you're 100% happy with them but from what I can see they are very very close to new condition.

If viewing isn't possible then I've no problem wrapping them up and sending to you.

List Date: 6/12/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Vr6 270 performance camshafts.

--------------------------------------

SOLD

browseformore.png

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

29f53e62-ef12-41b6-8d18-1880890602e92.jpg

85da62f2-28c8-4a89-9461-b0cb5cc20d482.jpg

68e59199-aae8-4afb-aafc-bbfa9fdb16e82.jpg

01af747e-245a-4f48-8be5-cd2ff3af109b2.jpg

45a08862-cc6e-40ea-9814-ec6bc6743adc2.jpg

Mobile friendly version: Vr6 270 performance camshafts.

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

They are Piper Magnum cams (now just called Piper).

I've used Piper Magnum cams in other applications and they have always been excellent.

Do you have to change the valve springs to use these cams or are standard springs up for the job?

cheers

Wow, they're seriously cheaper than the Kent cams that I thought they were! I'll do £225 collected. If no interest I'm not letting them go for nothing and I'll keep them until I find a corrado to buy to hang on to and put these in.

dickie, be careful what price you sell them for as there is a £200 price difference depending if they are ground from a blank or reprofiled.

These cams ground from a blank retail for around £440 and if they are reprofiled you're looking at around £240.

Edited by DriverVR6