Crispy Squirrel

Thoughts on this G60?

Looks like a nice clean G60 with good potential.

I'm wondering if the price is an error as it seems very cheap.

The beige leather recaro's are worth half the asking price alone! Agreed it does seem a little cheap. Well worth a look IMHO.

I thought that too. I'm going for a drive today with george (Joeblogsvr6) to have a little look at VR6's... after listening to engines on youtube i'm definitely leaning towards vr6's over g60s.

The G60 does have a charm of it's own, no doubt about it.. but if you've already fallen for the noise of the VR, then you're pretty much suckered in :)

Was looking at the G60 earlier, looks like a decent buy for the price and as said already, the Recaro's are worth a £600-£1k depending on condition and the plate is worth a few hundred to the right buyer.

The Red VR doesn't look to bad either for the money, mileage shouldn't be an issue if its been well seviced, check to see if there's any history of the chains/tensioner being done, if they have, it could be a good buy

The G60 does have a charm of it's own, no doubt about it.. but if you've already fallen for the noise of the VR, then you're pretty much suckered in :)

All the way up the intake filter , whaaaaaaarp

The G60 looks like a nice car , great value for the dough .

Edited by robrado974

Was looking at the G60 earlier, looks like a decent buy for the price and as said already, the Recaro's are worth a £600-£1k depending on condition and the plate is worth a few hundred to the right buyer.

The Red VR doesn't look to bad either for the money, mileage shouldn't be an issue if its been well seviced, check to see if there's any history of the chains/tensioner being done, if they have, it could be a good buy

where can u get cream Recaros for 93+ Corrados for £600 - £1000 i would realy buy a set or two

if u will tell me where they r, especially if they would go for £600 :)

Edited by tomi

That G60 looks fantastic for the money. I'd be really tempted myself if I had somewhere to put it