liam_raddo

Mint VR6 Wanted - Hereforshire area

Willing to travel. Looking for leather and pretty stock don't mind non speedlines. Had a couple previously and had those must sell then regret moments!

Have a look on the for sale section of the forum and there is a good selection of sites on the internet P Heads, Flea bay etc. GL

I can think of only one that matches that description..

He may sell, you never know.. Wont be cheap though… Try Kipvw..

;)

Great minds

There's still quiet a few mint Corrado's out there which are in stock unmessed with condition.

Willing to travel. Looking for leather and pretty stock don't mind non speedlines. Had a couple previously and had those must sell then regret moments!

What is your budget?

Well I was looking in the region of Vaugnwend Storm but was to slow and missed out the other week. I had the £1500-2500 vr6 looking for a long term keeped as I have storage now.

That's about the right budget for a really good straight reliable well maintained VR6.

My advice to you is to not get tempted by one that looks all "nice and shiny" on the surface, as they're usually riddled with expensive faults underneath.

Edited by DriverVR6

That's about the right budget for a really good straight reliable well maintained VR6.

My advice to you is to not get tempted by one that looks all "nice and shiny" on the surface, as they're usually riddled with expensive faults underneath.

Unless it's Kip's you may have to stretch your budget though his is mint and well worthy of more than 7k and his is shiny everywhere ;)

Unless it's Kip's you may have to stretch your budget though his is mint and well worthy of more than 7k and his is shiny everywhere ;)

I've never seen Kip's car in the flesh so I can't comment on it.

However, I have seen lots of other "shiny" ones and they have been terrible cars.

I've never seen Kip's car in the flesh so can't comment on it.

However, I have seen lots of other "shiny" ones and they have been terribly unreliable cars.

I totally agree with you bud. Kip's is sublime it wouldn't look out of place in a museum.

I did think of yours but it doesn't count…it doesn't move...

I took the car cover off it last weekend and moved it out of the garage so I could sweep the floor. :) I even treated her to a fresh 5 litres of fuel last weekend.

Your about a week too late, ChrisL had his up at the top end of your budget, and it sold within a few days. That one I'd describe as mint too.

Your about a week too late, ChrisL had his up at the top end of your budget, and it sold within a few days. That one I'd describe as mint too.

Was just thinking about that too.... Nice to know there are people wanting to pay top price.....

Chris was nice too leather recaros and blackberry mmmmmmm.

Was just thinking about that too.... Nice to know there are people wanting to pay top price.....

Chris was nice too leather recaros and blackberry mmmmmmm.

If anything it was a little cheap but it was Chris's car to sell it is a lovely car alot of love put into it

Kips is exceptional, and a frequent concourse winner. But I'm not sure what sort of money he'd take to move it on.

Amazed just talking about Kip maybe selling his car.... Seems impossible to even contemplate.

He has got two though Mic well three if you count his daily his Nugget 16v is beautiful It's the only 16v I would have over a vr6

You can have mine for £3500 and spend whats left over to do the paint and little bits and bobs.

Guys just to let you know I sourced one off the forum.

Lovely stock Storm (in my budget) pick it up next week one happy boy! (Daren Browns)

Just like to thank everyone for there help and guidance. This is one of the most helpful / friendly forums I have come across. Look forward to contributing/ sharing my highs and lows...