Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

scorpion Alarm/Immobiliser

Hello Folks,

My battary went flat now my factory fitted scorpion A/M doesn't work is there a procedure for resetting it. My g60 is a 92 on a J plate.

Cheers for any help in advance

Sandy

Try this:-

Disconnect battery - put keys in ignition and turn to "ignition on" position - reconnect battery - turn ignition off

Then press & hold the remote button for 20 seconds to re-sync the fob with the main alarm....

Cheers for the suggestion stormseeker but the alarm is still not working. Not sure if this would make a difference but the battary has been flat fro maybe a week or so as it was in a garage getting some body work done.

Tried that didn't work but I spoke to scorpion they said I need to send the alarm plus the 2 fobs back to them for reprogramming only £24 + vat hopefully this will sort the problem oot.

try taking the connectors out of the alarm brain then reconnect,my alarm did what yours is and thats what the breakdown guy did to mine and it reset itself