clumpy1

Lupo Wiper's - SOLD

Lupo Wiper's

Pair of Lupo wiper's Passenger side (both) and a pair of Goodyear wiper blades. Gone back to standard.

List Date: 8/21/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Lupo Wiper's

--------------------------------------

SOLD

browseformore.png

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

eeadcec3-2862-42f9-b132-9932608201af2.jpg

d1cbdd40-63f8-4641-b271-8d721f50e5312.jpg

89c72ddf-4922-4174-9f5a-97bb5f06c70d2.jpg

Mobile friendly version: Lupo Wiper's

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Edited by clumpy1

Standard is fine as long as you don't intend to use the car in the rain :wave:

I know I'm hoping to not use it in the rain may be being a little optimistic :thumb right:

I thought it was the drivers side wiper arms required?? I have been looking into dong this upgrade for a little while, don't tell me I have been wrong all along!! :(

I thought it was the drivers side wiper arms required?? I have been looking into dong this upgrade for a little while, don't tell me I have been wrong all along!! :(

No sean you are correct however it can be done with the passenger one's as well one will need to be shortened though.

I am at this minute measuring how much to cut out and will do it with pics I'll update later.

Cheers Sean :)

So have these been fitted to your corrado or not? Surely the blade will have already been cut if they were fitted, i am interested in buying them but want to make sure they will fit as i have always been under the impression it was x2 drivers side arms used? Thanks, Richard

Right Richard I will clarify when I got my car it had Lupo wiper's on it but only had one driver's side on it so to try and rectify this I bought a set off Ebay (the one's I am selling) however it was two passenger side wiper's which can be used but you have to be careful when lifting them in the parked position as the driver's side catch's the bonnet alot of people put up with it and for what I am selling these for is good value. These from the dealer's arm's only are £50+vat so £120 for the pair then the blade's are £20 odd quid each. I am selling these as I have bought another driver's side to go with the one I already had and am keeping these for emergency use as I will also be using standard sorry for the confusion I am going to update the thread shortly as I have shortened one of the arm's today and will be getting the 2 of them powdercoated at work next week (mon/tue) :cheers:

Ok folk's this is a little how to shorten a pass lupo wiper to fit a Corrado.

First you start with these une6ymet.jpg passenger side at the top of it's sweep 7esuqe9u.jpg that's ok. Driver's ure9apu5.jpg you can see what the issue is so quick measure yjesyba5.jpg 30mm should do marked out varyrygu.jpg then you need this e6e4y8yh.jpg cut it out wearing safety glasses then prep it for welding with this emavy6ah.jpg all welded e4e9y2es.jpg dressed ready for powder coating dususe2e.jpg and beside other e9uteqyt.jpg I'll update after powder coating. Genuine blades were used in the pic's as well

Update I have had both the arm's powdercoated so they should be good for some time :) Here's a couple of pic's [ATTACH=CONFIG]79562[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]79563[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]79564[/ATTACH]. I'll update 2moro with a couple of pic's on the car.

Edited by clumpy1

I'll sort a couple of pic's 2moro of these on my car been a little busy 2day

As promised pic's of shortened wiper on car [ATTACH=CONFIG]79611[/ATTACH] both up [ATTACH=CONFIG]79612[/ATTACH] driver's side [ATTACH=CONFIG]79613[/ATTACH] passenger side [ATTACH=CONFIG]79614[/ATTACH] parked. Pic's are with genuine blades here's one with the goodyear blades on [ATTACH=CONFIG]79615[/ATTACH].

That's exactly the set up that I'm using at the moment ..... two passenger arms with approx. 3cms cut out of the drivers side arm which was welded, dressed and painted. You can use a standard set of Lupo blades and they work perfectly. As mentioned, the arms will not lift fully off the screen with the bonnet closed but you will get them up far enough to wash the screen or change the blades.

Thank's leon appreciate that :thumbleft: For anyone who still has standard Corrado wiper's on and use the car in the rain the Lupo wiper's are a worthy upgrade.

I was starting to wonder if it was a for sale thread or a build thread :lol:

It's rather reminiscent of Neil Buchanan and art attack

Cheer's Chris I don't always have the time with work but I will when I can