dochy

Thinking of selling my project

Hi guys!im thinking of selling my project.just putting some feelers out to see what sort of interest I might get.its a 92 g60 in satin silver.it is very clean underneath and very little rust elsewhere!would need a respray!had it for 2 years now and just don't have the time to do anything with it now!it had an mot when I took it off the road but has been sitting for a while now!the charger was up rated to a stage 4 by jmr and has done 0 miles but I have started it regularly!wont need much other that a luck of paint and some brake discs etc!like I say just putting the feelers out to help me make up my mind!cheers!!

Iv allways had problems uploading pictures on here but if anyone wants pictures pm me you're email and I can send any pictures needed!not really sure as yet.the car cost me£900 and the charger rebuild cost £600.i know I'm never getting that back.its too good a car to break.satin silver is like hens teeth I believe!have a look at some pics first!cheers.

I have posted this on gumtree with photos as I can't upload on here as the photos are too large!have a gander!