carrots

new speed clips for headlights

ive been buying a few stainless bits for the corrado screws bolts etc.does anyone no if its possible to get new speed clips for the top of the headlights as ive got new screws.cheers

Don't think so, I've been after some as well. Can't remember if you can't get them anymore or if they only come with full headlight

I've seen these guys at the Classic Car Show for a number of years now - they sell just about every possible sized nut, bolt, fastener, washer, grommet, etc etc - reckon they'd be able to help you out!

http://www.wrightsautosupplies.co.uk

Bookmarked!!

Cheer's Jim :thumbleft:

Sorry might have misunderstood, are you talking about the clip that goes over the plastic tab on the headlights?

Sorry might have misunderstood, are you talking about the clip that goes over the plastic tab on the headlights?

Ahh sorry I may have misunderstood too. I was thinking the clips on the slam panel the headlight screws actually screw in to.

If you have a look on the link I posted above, the seller also sells the speed clips similar to those on the headlights. I'm not sure if they're the right size, but worth a look. :cool: