Grrrrallye

Corrado Cover

Has anyone got a cover for there Corrado?

Having spent a shed load on the body work of the C, I need to protect it.

The car will be indoors in the dry, but one of the other guys in the unit is special (as in needs) so I need some physical protection.

Any idea where I can get one and how much roughly?

Thanks

Carcoon or carcapsule do like big bubble type things. Not particularly cheap but it depends what lengths you're willing to go to. The indoor ones are cheaper I think and you'll probably be able to get away with a budget one if your there often to vent it etc.

I have one from Classic Additions. It is very thick and fleecy and offers excellent protection in the garage. I can't remember how much it was, but they have a good website.

I have one from Classic Additions. It is very thick and fleecy and offers excellent protection in the garage. I can't remember how much it was, but they have a good website.

I have a halfords all season advance in I think medium but I will check... Fits like a glove. Cars kept in a garage. Protects the body work from dust and scratches.... About 60 pounds. However bought mine of ebay for 25 pounds secondhand.

You need to fold mirrors in and take bee sting off.

Edited by delfinis38

I've recently brought the halfords all weather cover and it is excellent, totally weatherproof and the medium one fits the c like a glove.

Just took mine out of the Carcoon on Saturday for a quick spin pre-winter arrival, its kept the car in superb condition and having previous had a cover on a different car that made the paint blister I would go for a Carcoon instead.